PDA

View Full Version : I want to volunteer my blog!

whutaboutbob
12-20-2007, 08:37 PM
4-5 of us in Indy fought our asses off to get the status quo mayor with 100 times the money our candidate had, Greg Ballard. We held our own tea party, protested, and it happened.

I was in the middle of that, and have 4-5 other bloggers who fought with us with the local media. I want to do the same for Ron, and I have signed up for our meet up group.

My problem is time, and ability. I need someone who can post updates, or knows the formula for these things to take my site over. We made headlines, we affected change, and they are still there. I think we need them, I am just not in a place where I can spend the time on it. If you need money for a grass roots project, these guys can help. I have gone after one site, and they are on board. I will link it up, let me put it to you this way. This gal, had t-shirts made with the CONSTITUTION on it, and I MADE THE republican mayoral candidate sign it, on camera.

Property taxes, among other items motivated our base into something special. I want this movement to benefit from it, so I will give someone the login information and links top make this happen. We're talking cops, fire fighters, and more..

Please help, I am not asking for money.. just another way to support our cause, and a new way got others to raise funds!

whutaboutbob
12-20-2007, 08:40 PM
blimp

whutaboutbob
12-20-2007, 08:41 PM
http://indyforronpaul.blogspot.com/

I changed the name, for this!