PDA

View Full Version : Operation Spooner- Iowa Outreach launched 7pm CST

StagirasGhost
07-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Post this whereever you think it might attract the best audience only to begin making calls only to generate voters in Iowa for Ron Paul

Those that have already signed up should have received a message a couple of minutes ago detailing your log-in and basic instructions.

You'll find a script and certain questions you might want to ask. You also might want to take a look at Rachel Mills' video on this listed below.

The interface is very user friendly and we debugged it all to death, so there should be no problems.

If you encounter problems write me at stoddard.jason@gmail.com; I may redirect Vernon Robinson or Chuck Young to reply as they are advanced in the infrastructure.

If you encounter philosophical issues with callers or would like to talk about your experience calling and how best to deliver the Ron Paul freedom philosophy or candidate message, call me 512.925.0921. (Jason Stoddard)

The Metric:

We need 2,500 callers calling until August 10th. If each caller "enlists" no less than 4 voters each, each committed to voting for Ron Paul in Ames, that is 10,000 votes for Ron Paul and certain victory at the Ames Iowa Straw Poll.

Over 600 media outlets attend and cover the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl6SVrqhdDM

Send an email to Outreach4RonPaul@yahoo.com or ccy@earthlink.net

Writing the latter address will bump you up a step.

Include:

your name
email address
city, state/meetup group #

Let us know if you're a MeetUp group team leader so we can organize it to correspond with your log-in. Otherwise, we will select a team lead for every part of the country/meetupgroup represented, respectively.

Please pay this forward. We have 34 days to win The Straw Poll for Ron Paul.

God Speed and God Bless Ron Paul.

Thanks to Brad, rachel, and especially Chuck on this. We could not have done this without you all. Two weeks in the making, and 34 days until victorious results...

Trance Dance Master
07-09-2007, 09:34 AM
The link you have to the video doesn't work. This one does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVuxA0UtzZg

Thomas_Paine
07-10-2007, 02:02 AM
This is ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT things you can do for the campaign. If you are timid about getting on the street pushing RP this isa way you can beat the heat and help RP WIN IOWA. Everyone PLEASE consider calling at least 100 people!!!! WE CAN DO THIS, We The People ARE CHANGE!!!

ghemminger
07-16-2007, 02:37 AM
Is this still correct information???? HQ has a new call Iowa program - we have let them take over???

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Which means there is no calling campaign. Bad, bad move. We lost a really good calling day yesterday, and there are only three Sundays left before the Straw Poll. Never let the bureaucracy take over a perfectly good grassroots effort.

FreedomLover
07-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Do you guys think this should be stickied on the front page? It doesn't seem like the iowa subforums get a lot of viewers.

LibertyEagle
07-16-2007, 03:38 PM
No. Right now Operation Spooner is dead.

orenbus
07-17-2007, 12:01 AM
how do you know operation spooner is dead? i haven't head anything like that from chuck young, all indiciations is it's moving independant of what the official campaign does or doesn't do. is there any more info?

ghemminger
07-17-2007, 03:42 PM
how do you know operation spooner is dead? i haven't head anything like that from chuck young, all indiciations is it's moving independant of what the official campaign does or doesn't do. is there any more info?

Then why hasn't he turned it back on....????