PDA

View Full Version : GREAT STORY: European Media Loves RON PAUL while ours is Corrupt!

Falseflagop
12-20-2007, 08:16 PM
My Dad phoned me and said he was watching the news on Italian (Rai TV) and was shocked they had a great piece on RON PAUL and how his idea are amazing and how he wants to end the war. The kicker in the piece was why the AMerican Media ignores him and never talks about him.

Add this with the Sweden Media and other European media's raving about RON PAUL and its sad proof how CORRUPT our media truly is today!

Time to kick them all out by getting RP in and changing the ownership by not renewing FCC licenses to these crooks! imho

nist7
12-20-2007, 08:20 PM
wow that is pretty cool....

jj111
12-20-2007, 08:22 PM
The principled approach is not by prohibiting their speech via the FCC, but rather eliminating the FCC, creating more competition, and educating the market to stop watching their crud and stop using the products / services of those that advertise on media who provide poor services to the public.

thumbto
12-20-2007, 08:35 PM
The principled approach is not by prohibiting their speech via the FCC, but rather eliminating the FCC, creating more competition, and educating the market to stop watching their crud and stop using the products / services of those that advertise on media who provide poor services to the public.

And also getting rid of corporate personhood!

http://www.thomhartmann.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=183&Itemid=38

sirachman
12-20-2007, 08:35 PM
I would pay to see a subbed version of this!! Dang.. wish it was youtubed.

pickfair
12-20-2007, 08:37 PM
I never thought I'd be quoting Rosie O'Donnell, but she once said "if you want to know what's going on in this country, go outside." SMACK. We need foreign support for this revolution, and boy are we getting it!

max
12-20-2007, 08:48 PM
My Dad phoned me and said he was watching the news on Italian (Rai TV) and was shocked they had a great piece on RON PAUL and how his idea are amazing and how he wants to end the war.

La stampa Italiana e anche corrutta, pero e meglio della la nostra, che e il piu peggio del mundo.

Falseflagop
12-20-2007, 08:56 PM
La stampa Italiana e anche corrutta, pero e meglio della la nostra, che e il piu peggio del mundo.

Questo e vero ! (This is true)

BeFranklin
12-21-2007, 10:38 AM
My Dad phoned me and said he was watching the news on Italian (Rai TV) and was shocked they had a great piece on RON PAUL and how his idea are amazing and how he wants to end the war. The kicker in the piece was why the AMerican Media ignores him and never talks about him.

Add this with the Sweden Media and other European media's raving about RON PAUL and its sad proof how CORRUPT our media truly is today!

Time to kick them all out by getting RP in and changing the ownership by not renewing FCC licenses to these crooks! imho

Again, Ron Paul with his grassroots supporters, more money then the record Democratic convention winner, and diplomatic support from around the world for his policies, is the only one that win this election!

parke
12-21-2007, 10:41 AM
I dont know if I should be happy.. or screaming at my tv.

The media in this country SUCKS WET FARTS. Thank God for the internet.

partypooper
12-21-2007, 10:46 AM
an article in the major serbian daily newspaper (http://www.politika.co.yu/detaljno.php?nid=49562). very positive article (they cite zogby study with blind profiles) and not a single negative comment. they have a separate section about ron paul being against NATO bombing of serbia in the article - few people there know about him but 90% of those that do love him.

improv241
12-21-2007, 10:54 AM
Tell him to get a dvr and share it to the world next time! I have a good friend from Iran who told me his opinion of the US foreign policy... It changed everything.

Basically, his friends would be labeled "terrorist" because they defend their own country. While if we had a huge expanding dangerous empire in Canada, you better believe we'd be doing something about it.... So many people are blind about our foreign policy...

misconstrued
12-21-2007, 10:54 AM
"if you want to know what's going on in this country, go outside."

As someone who spends a great deal of time outside of the US I can that really is true.

As alternative throw your TV out the window and get your news online from a variety of sources.

Dig for more details.

Look for alternate opinions.

Compare.

Contrast.

Read between the lines.

Cleaner44
12-21-2007, 10:55 AM
We need youtubes of British reports

Revolution9
12-21-2007, 11:20 AM
And also getting rid of corporate personhood!

http://www.thomhartmann.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=183&Itemid=38

Yes. The reason coporate personhood is so reprehensible is that they obtain to the same rights that we, as organic living and breathing human beings of divine nature have inherently as codifed and documented in The Constitution and The Bill Of Rights. The problem is that a corporation can be in more than one place at a time. A corporations lifetime is basically unlimited. A corporation cannot be held in a jail cell for harm it has committed under common law. A corporation can and often is a multinational entity and its interests at that point become diametrically opposed to the organic American citizens common local interests. A corporation has the fundamental thrust of producing an ever larger bottom line profit and since it cannot be held accountable as a real person can, it has no inherent moral stricture to act morally in pursuit of those bottom line profits.

A corporate personhood is black sorcery, the giving of life to a dead entity and artificially created, legal fiction golem to carry out dirty work.

HTH
Randy

PimpBlimp
12-21-2007, 11:30 AM
Does Ron Paul support abolishing corporate personhood?