PDA

View Full Version : Smear Ron Paul day 12-20-2007 Quick Coverage & Analysis !!!

JAALIUS
12-20-2007, 08:04 PM
[Post has all been edited]

(for reasons Self Control and to avoid stirring started by media)

Before you read...

please go to this aol Ron Paul smearing poll and VOTE ASAP

Vote "he should keep it" !!!

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2007/12/20/hot-seat-disreputable-donors/?ncid=NWS00010000000001

So A BLOG*** WAS MADE TODAY LINKING RON PAUL TO THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS & NAZI ELEMENTS

Just cause a man HE DOSENT KNOW TOOK A PICTURE WITH HIM AFTER A RALLY like thousands of other people did !!!

Then AOL which NEVER MENTIONED HIM

Has RonPaul on the first page of their website in "RED"

but for what???

its a poll designed to smear him... LINKING HIM TO THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS & ASKING PEOPLE TO VOTE ON SHOULD HE RETURN THE MONEY OR KEEP IT OR SEND IT TO A CHARITY

SO NOW RON PAUL HAS TO GET HOMELAND SECURITY & SCREEN PEOPLE ATTENDING HIS RALLIES

HOW ABOUT HE START PUTTING PEOPLE ON LISTS & DATABASES WHERE HE GOT ALL THEIR PRIVATE INFO !!!!

IN ADDITION TO MAKING A SCREENING COMMITTEE FOR DONATIONS

Not to mention Neil Cavuto interviews Ron Paul this morning on the same issue

BOILS DOWN TO ONE THING !!!

This is a well planned attack and very well organized!!!

BUT THE RETARDS SHOULD OF FOUND A BETTER WAY THAN THIS

*** I didnt name the blog so that I dont give them free publicity

thank God on everything

Falseflagop
12-20-2007, 08:06 PM
BAN all these GUYS at once!! The TROLLS are coming the TROLLS are cominG!

dircha
12-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Can you break this down for us without huge fonts and colors? I seriously can not understand what you are trying to say, sorry.

JAALIUS
12-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Plz dont forget to report all three threads to the admin by clicking the Red Blck & White Exclamation mark on the top right corners of their posts

thank you

Lord Xar
12-20-2007, 08:10 PM
yup.... the plan of rebuttal is to BE INFORMED on this. To understand this is PUBLIC RALLY and ANBYODY can go up and take photos.

WE ALSO must understand have photos of other notables taking photos with goofy people to quiclkly link. We should post rebuttals VERY FAST and CONCISE and PROFESSIONAL.

We need to shut this down immediately.

REMEMBER, PAT didn't have an army of online supporters to squesh these obvious smear tactics. WE DO!

GJ-CO4RonPaul
12-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Hey hey hey hey...I'm the author of one of those threads and guess what, I submitted it because it was late breaking news at the time and I was concerned when I found it. I'm no troll, in fact I'm signed up to go wave signs tomorrow at lunch. Good thing you contacted me first to see!
I guess we shouldn't post news articles anymore, good or bad

fedup100
12-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Hey hey hey hey...I'm the author of one of those threads and guess what, I submitted it because it was late breaking news at the time and I was concerned when I found it. I'm no troll, in fact I'm signed up to go wave signs tomorrow at lunch. Good thing you contacted me first to see!

yeah right sure you are.

I too have noticed an incredible upswing since the money bomb of "new members" and negative posts..WE are winning people and it must be big. We need a spam button when we see one and just blast it into the heavens and away from this forum. Really, mods, please be more pro-active in deleting these new member questionable threads, we are under attack.

dircha
12-20-2007, 08:18 PM
Well intentioned posters should be able to come to our forums and post questions about these controversies.

We should be happy they are coming here where we can answer them, rather than taking the smear articles at face value.

We should be especially open to questions from new supporters, because we want to keep them.

Legitimate questions about Ron Paul... not off topic trolling, or negative posts by people who are clearly against us.

icon124
12-20-2007, 08:18 PM
HAHAHA they need to get a life and go support their own candidate

JAALIUS
12-20-2007, 08:19 PM
Can you break this down for us without huge fonts and colors? I seriously can not understand what you are trying to say, sorry.

Ok I fixed it

I wrote this article in a hurry

it was a mess

now edited Thank God!

Danny Molina
12-20-2007, 08:23 PM
http://news.aol.com/political-machin...00010000000001

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

JAALIUS
12-20-2007, 08:23 PM

I really dont know what to think anymore

Im really skeptical of these events today

zaffa
12-20-2007, 08:27 PM
Don't get torn apart people. This is what the enemy camp wants. It can only mean we are winning that they have resorted to these measures..

JAALIUS
12-20-2007, 08:30 PM
post edited

GJ-CO4RonPaul
12-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Post Edited after issue resolved.

JAALIUS
12-20-2007, 08:34 PM
Edited

JAALIUS
12-20-2007, 08:35 PM
post edited

GJ-CO4RonPaul
12-20-2007, 08:36 PM
NO NEED FOR THAT LANGUAGE PLEASE

WIDEN YOUR CHEST FOR DIFFERENCE

I WILL EDIT THE POST

Okay ???

yes thats fine, I changed mine, just emotional thats all.

JAALIUS
12-20-2007, 08:43 PM
yes thats fine, I changed mine, just emotional thats all.

THANX CJ

IVE REMOVED MY ANALYSIS

JUST GONNA BE A MENTION OF TODAY'S EVENTS

I GUESS THATS FAIR FOR ALL OF US