PDA

View Full Version : HappyRonPaulidays.com!

patriotcalendar
12-20-2007, 08:03 PM
This isn't originally what I hoped to do with this domain... but... I don't want it to go to waste either.

SO...

I whipped together an e-card site last night!

www.HappyRonPaulidays.com (http://www.happyronpaulidays.com)

As time to mail holiday postcards and letters via snail mail starts to run short, I hope you'll consider sending some Ron Paul e-cards out to friends, family, and associates!

Try it out! and let me know what you think. I know it's a little on the cheesy side, but it's still a cheery way to expose people to Dr. Paul -- and I'd love feedback!

Also, if you want to contribute a card design, please do. (Holidays other than Christmas AND some New Year cards would be most appreciated!)

Thanks!

patriotcalendar
12-20-2007, 08:20 PM
PS.. I'd also love your recommendations on good "first impression" links/videos to add to the website.

Margo37
12-20-2007, 08:22 PM
They are nice, I've seen a lot worse, thank you for doing that, I sent a couple out. (The test one I sent to myself didn't recognize the url though) Everyone is going to get one of these!

patriotcalendar
12-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi Margo,

Thanks for checking it out! I'm going to PM you to clarify the url issue you mentioned.. hope you won't mind.

Graphics & flash folks,

If any of you would like to submit some card designs, please do. Hit the 'Contact Webmaster' link on the site and you'll have the ability to upload right there in the contact form. (.jpg, .gif, .png, and .swf)

Hey, some simple flash cards would be fantastic if anybody's up to doing some! :D

Margo37
12-24-2007, 06:26 PM
(bump for tonight) ;)