PDA

View Full Version : An idea for RP media coverage

erblo
07-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Here's an idea what do you guys think... I was reading the story on politico.com about how the top Democrats are boycotting the Fox/CBC debate on Sept. 23, so it's only lesser Democrats participating. What if we suggested that they invite Ron Paul to the debate, maybe make it a bipartisan event? It would be much more interesting if Ron was there. What do you think?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0707/4812.html

constituent
07-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Good luck with Fox and the Democrats on that one. Much of this issue is smoke and mirrors. Remind me again how much money Clinton was offered by Murdoch.

Personally I feel that these people, parrots and politicians alike, only have the legitimacy we give them. If you feel marginalized, return the favor. You are not alone in searching for other sources of information so do not allow that radical margin of society to control the direction your opinions and emotions will flow, nor the direction of your conversations.

However, many people support lobbying the press, both on television and in the papers. Those folks are just as right as myself or anyone else, and I can see obvious good in your idea when looking at it from that perspective and think that your time would be well spent!