PDA

View Full Version : Who's worried?

DjLoTi
07-08-2007, 02:10 PM
If we'll have a thread about worry, let's have an thread of the opposing idea.

I'm not worried at all. We have more money then McCain, and won the NH straw poll. It's only getting bigger. I hope you all aren't short-sighted. just my opinion.

Original_Intent
07-08-2007, 02:35 PM
I am not worried.

As RP said on the Steponallofus interview, this thing has gone 100 times better than he ever imagined it would - and I would have to agree. It is still about name recognition, if we can get his message in front of people we are going to continue with huge growth. We could probably get the majority of the peolpe who don't bote just because they think they are all crooks, we will get Democrats, Republicans, third party and no party.

DjLoTi
07-08-2007, 02:38 PM
If it's Hillary Clinton vs. Ron Paul in the general, it will be a land-slide victory because both of their respective votes completely skew 'social party perception', in a large favor for Ron Paul. It's a land-slide victory.

Erazmus
07-08-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm not worried. I think the establishment is worried. The more attacks that come out against Paul seems to mean that we're obviously on the right track here. The Ron Paul campaign is on the edge of exploding in followers (not that it hasn't already). The next debate will be HUGE. In fact, I'm looking forward to seeing if they'll try and squelch Ron the way CNN tried.

Buzz
07-08-2007, 02:50 PM
No reason to be worried at the moment. Ron's on the upslope, as he'd say.

Anti Federalist
12-24-2016, 11:42 PM
Still worried.

angelatc
12-25-2016, 08:36 AM
Still worried.

2012 was the last DJ Loti sighting. He's MIA from Facebook too. I hope he's well and happy somewhere.

jmdrake
12-25-2016, 08:44 AM
Still worried.

You reached back for that one.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

jmdrake
12-25-2016, 08:45 AM
2012 was the last DJ Loti sighting. He's MIA from Facebook too. I hope he's well and happy somewhere.

He's probably just wiser than the rest of us. He most likely went totally off grid and is leaving no NSA breadcrumbs.

RJB
12-25-2016, 09:01 AM
I hope he's in that tropical paradise in the avatar having a cold drink.

As for his message: I'm still cynical as ever, but I haven't been capable of worry in years. We're just reliving history. It's the way of this world.

KEEF
12-25-2016, 10:11 AM
Fun to reminisce by reading these old threads from when the Ron Paul movement was what it was and anything we did seemed like we were making a difference. 9 years and some months mater, we have seen a tea party get hijacked by establishment, more war, etc. We'll see what Trump turns out to be, gotta feeling 9 years and some months later from now I'll be saying "what the hell?" (Palm on forehead)

XNavyNuke
12-25-2016, 10:44 AM
Fun to reminisce by reading these old threads from when the Ron Paul movement was what it was and anything we did seemed like we were making a difference. 9 years and some months mater, we have seen a tea party get hijacked by establishment, more war, etc. We'll see what Trump turns out to be, gotta feeling 9 years and some months later from now I'll be saying "what the hell?" (Palm on forehead)

No way The Don cares a wit about liberty. I think it will be 9 months, not 9 years. Whether he's willing to devolve the federal government or just rearrange the deck chairs remains to be seen. A less powerful federal government is a win for liberty even if it's done unintentionally.

XNN

KEEF
12-25-2016, 01:13 PM
No way The Don cares a wit about liberty. I think it will be 9 months, not 9 years. Whether he's willing to devolve the federal government or just rearrange the deck chairs remains to be seen. A less powerful federal government is a win for liberty even if it's done unintentionally.

XNN
So far the only plus I say I am confident in the Don being TPOTUS is that I believe Hillary would had taken us to WWIII. This is one thing I feel we have averted.

osan
12-26-2016, 11:06 AM
If we'll have a thread about worry, let's have an thread of the opposing idea.

I'm not worried at all. We have more money then McCain, and won the NH straw poll. It's only getting bigger. I hope you all aren't short-sighted. just my opinion.

Couldn't give a shit about anything at the moment, so no I am not worried in the least.

FTW.