PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul mentioned on Fox News

jjschless
07-08-2007, 02:07 PM
I was channel hopping and decided to stop in on the NeoCon stronghold of Fox News as they were discussing John McCain's lackluster finances. The tag at the bottom of the screen read something to the effect "Is McCain Done?" The guest was asked about Dr. Paul and his success, after the hostess explained receiving a flood of emails, of template type, the guest expressed the same about the email flood, he then explained that the Doctor has a substantial following on the internet. A Fox News departure from "a few internet geeks", a couple months ago.

In fact the guest pretty much had only positive things to say about the good Doctor and the whole piece seems to back that up.

I did however, hear the host women chuckle at something the guest had said about Dr. Paul otherwise this represents another step in the right direction. It feels as if we are definitely turning the corner here and it has certainly come about due to the great support in both donations and the email campaigns championed by forums like this one.

With the changing tide in media attention and the good campaign financing news it is obvious that we are on the right path and setting ourselves (the good Doctor included, naturally) up for success.

Thanks to all those that have taken the time to spread the word and write the emails, also to those that donated!

"We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." -Thomas Jefferson

kylejack
07-08-2007, 02:09 PM
I've said to spam the primaries in the past, so now I'll say:

SPAM RON PAUL'S CAMPAIGN BANK ACCOUNT!

Derek
07-09-2007, 06:44 AM
I actually saw this segment as well. It was overall very positive towards Dr. Paul

Tuck
07-09-2007, 06:54 AM
Yea I saw it too but didn't mention it because I thought I was the only one lmao, overall positive coverage of Ron Paul. We need to keep those donations coming in though.