PDA

View Full Version : To Tim Russert: Please, be extra tough with Ron!

Teflon Master
12-20-2007, 07:04 PM
It seems out of pure desperation the anti-freedom crowd is mounting BS argument after BS argument about Ron Paul being a racist. From giving speeches to Nazis every week in an Asian food restaurant to having a picture with Don Black on the campaign trail, the amount of possibility of someone being misled into believing Ron Paul is a WN is being more apparent, especially with the trolling of places like LGF.

Even though many people here (disappointingly) reacted negatively to Glenn Beck questioning Ron Paul on being a 9/11 truther, we got a bundle of good out of it - all talk of Ron Paul being a 9/11 conspiracy theorist is now blown out of the water.

Now, I hope Russert brings up these allegations to Ron. After being strept, the media has picked up the Nazi donation non-issue and they are running with it.

Lets hope we can get a solid answer once and for all publicly to millions on something we (and the haters) already know - Ron Paul is no racist.

Ron LOL
12-20-2007, 07:05 PM
I've posted to this effect time and again. I hope Russert really hits RP with hard questions. Our guy can take it. The tougher the interview, the greater our victory when RP knocks it out of the park.

Midnight77
12-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Is Meet the Press live or is it taped?

FireofLiberty
12-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Is Meet the Press live or is it taped?

Live.

pacelli
12-20-2007, 07:10 PM
Yup. Let Dr. Paul have it, he is a man of integrity.

Micahyah
12-20-2007, 07:12 PM
I agree, it would be awesome if Russert went that route, so Paul can kill that as well.

Then, the last thing voters will be left with before the holidays, is that all the arguments against Paul have been killed.

1. Doesn't like Isreal? Killed on Glen Beck with his answer.
2. Is a 9/11 truther? Killed on Glen Beck with his answer.
3. Is a racist? Killed on Meet the Press.

The Iowa voters will be left with, why am I supposed to not like this guy? What's wrong with him again?

max
12-20-2007, 07:20 PM
Russert will make him look bad.

He's an evil pig. Even though RP will handle himself well, the sheer negativity and smugness of that fat fuck will make RP appear "fringy" in the public mind.

The whole interview will be about racist donors, legalizing drugs, competing currencies, voting against Katrina aid, reading quotes out of context, talking about 3rd party runs,.... etc etc ad nauseum

I have a bad feeling about this. Russert is a jerkoff.

familydog
12-20-2007, 07:20 PM
It seems out of pure desperation the anti-freedom crowd is mounting BS argument after BS argument about Ron Paul being a racist. From giving speeches to Nazis every week in an Asian food restaurant to having a picture with Don Black on the campaign trail, the amount of possibility of someone being misled into believing Ron Paul is a WN is being more apparent, especially with the trolling of places like LGF.

Even though many people here (disappointingly) reacted negatively to Glenn Beck questioning Ron Paul on being a 9/11 truther, we got a bundle of good out of it - all talk of Ron Paul being a 9/11 conspiracy theorist is now blown out of the water.

Now, I hope Russert brings up these allegations to Ron. After being strept, the media has picked up the Nazi donation non-issue and they are running with it.

Lets hope we can get a solid answer once and for all publicly to millions on something we (and the haters) already know - Ron Paul is no racist.

Good point. Never thought about that before. With all these news stories coming out right now trying to link Ron Paul with racists, the last thing we need to more stories about 9/11 truthers. Like I said after the Beck interview, we got it out in the open, on the record, and for all to see. Now, if we can do the same with Russert, hopefully this will all go away.

Teflon Master
12-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Russert will make him look bad.

He's an evil pig. Even though RP will handle himself well, the sheer negativity and smugness of that fat fuck will make RP appear "fringy" in the public mind.

The whole interview will be about racist donors, legalizing drugs, competing currencies, voting against Katrina aid, reading quotes out of context, talking about 3rd party runs,.... etc etc ad nauseum

I have a bad feeling about this. Russert is a jerkoff.

Never seen Ron in an interview have you?

rasheedwallace
12-20-2007, 07:23 PM
this is on sunday right? what time?

max
12-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Never seen Ron in an interview have you?

No one is as good as Russert at manipulating...He's the best in the business at distorting and attacking....

RP will win a lot of viewers over.....but a lot of others will come away thinking he's batty...

Russert is one of the dirtiest bastards on the air and he has been preparing for days to attack RP with out of context quotes

TwiLeXia
12-20-2007, 07:27 PM
ron paul's gonna destroy this interview... doesn't matter what russert does

Greg in VA
12-20-2007, 07:31 PM
this is on sunday right? what time?

Meet the Press will be on your local NBC affiliate 9-10 EST, save the Washington and NY markets in which case it is 10:30 - 11:30. Russert will ask tough questions, no doubt about it, it is after all his job, like everyone on this forum I hope Dr. Paul does a good job, it could be a pivotal moment in the campaign.

N13
12-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Russert < Ron Paul

Teflon Master
12-20-2007, 07:34 PM
No one is as good as Russert at manipulating...He's the best in the business at distorting and attacking....

RP will win a lot of viewers over.....but a lot of others will come away thinking he's batty...

Russert is one of the dirtiest bastards on the air and he has been preparing for days to attack RP with out of context quotes

RP has a knack of not only getting his point across - but shutting them up too. Look at Hannity, Cavuto.. Ron Paul EXCELS in interview format. I am entirely confident in him.

Micahyah
12-20-2007, 07:39 PM
Russert is way better and tougher than Cavuto and Hannity.

But I believe in Ron Paul, and his skills at answering tough questions.

The other good thing for Paul is that Russert won't shout him down, but will let him answer the questions. It's a sunday morning show, you know? But if you try to weasel Russert, he will nail you with an even rougher question. Ron Paul doesn't weasel, and doesn't come across like that (i.e. Giuliani, Romney). He'll explain and defend his positions with logic, and that will bode well for him.