PDA

View Full Version : Republicans and Democrats, Lets Put Them On Notice.

Bison
07-08-2007, 02:00 PM
It seems to me that people like George Stephanopolus think that if Ron Paul does not get the Nomination, then thats the end of the road for the freedom movement.

I want to tell everyone right here and now that that is not the case. Regardless of what happens in this election, the revolution will go on. We need to raise up and get behind constitutional candidates in all levels of office in every election.

I say we put the Repub's and Dems on notice right now, that the freedom revolution does not end with this election, it is only the beginning. That my friends is what they fear the most, that this truly is only the beginning.

What these media types can't seem to figure out is that it's the messege that is bringing us all together, not just the candidate. Ron Paul is the messenger, and he is speaking for us.

Get used to hearing about freedom, because we are not going away.

herepamwas
07-08-2007, 02:20 PM
Here, Here! I second that!

CJLauderdale4
07-08-2007, 02:23 PM
I think we can all et inspiration from Ron himself. If you've seen his bio, he was just a doctor in Texas when he decided to simply run with the message...AND HE WON!

Just like Ron, we are all simple people, most with the intelligence to educate ourselves on issues as Ron personally has.

We should all consider educating ourselves and one day possibly running for an office of some sort.

Maybe Ron's campaign can put together a Constitutional Education section of the website that promotes specific reading lists and websites for those interested to educate themselves on such topics....

Aborell
07-08-2007, 02:26 PM
I thought this was going to be about a campaign to get Stephen Colbert to put them on notice.

I would support that.

kylejack
07-08-2007, 02:29 PM
I thought this was going to be about a campaign to get Stephen Colbert to put them on notice.

I would support that.
Tip of the hat to Ron Paul. Wag of the finger to the establishment.

RonPaulGetsIt
07-08-2007, 02:36 PM
I agree. On top of that we should question every elected official as to why they are members of CFR, Bilderberg, etc. Let's have a dual effort to blackball these guys while at the same time boosting all Ron Paul Consitutionalists.

dseisner
07-08-2007, 02:59 PM
That's called the second American Revolution my friend and I'm game.

Ava
07-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Get used to hearing about freedom, because we are not going away.

Exactly! Ron Paul has opened my eyes, and provided me with a political education.

Bison
07-08-2007, 09:05 PM
I'm sure that because of Ron Paul, there are people all over this country who will carry the torch for freedom. My hope is that his popularity will give people the incentive to run for Congress and Senate during the 2008 election season. That way they can capitalize on the attention and support that Ron Paul and his messege are getting.