PDA

View Full Version : Who is Ann Coulter supporting?

adwads
12-20-2007, 05:56 PM
All I ever hear from her is attacks against all of the GOP candidates. She came out with a scathing article against Huckabee (http://www.anncoulter.com/) recently. Who is she for? Would an endorsement from her be good or bad?

RonPaulFever
12-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Bad.

Antonius Stone
12-20-2007, 05:58 PM
who cares? ann coulter is a grade A biatch

itsnobody
12-20-2007, 05:59 PM
She said she supports Duncan Hunter

StateofTrance
A shemale can only support another shemale ..hint hint..Rudy

jenninlouisiana
She likes Duncan Hunter.

adwads
12-20-2007, 06:00 PM
who cares? ann coulter is a grade A biatch

That's true...I'm no fan of ann coulter, but i find it unusual she hasn't endorsed anybody

Highmesa
Ann Coulter supports Ann Coulter.

N13
Keep that evil bitch away.

Unless we can have a fundraiser for the blimp where Al Franken gets to take a dump on her face. People would pay a lot of money to see that.

familydog
12-20-2007, 06:01 PM
She doesn't like any of them but Hunter. The only thing she doesn't like about Paul is the war stance.

quickmike
bad

http://www.overspun.com/images/Coulter.Alien.jpg

Catatonic
I thought she had devoted her life to Satan.

Lucifer 2008?

StateofTrance
12-20-2007, 06:03 PM
But, I would still hit her.

freedom-maniac
12-20-2007, 06:03 PM
I thought she had devoted her life to Satan.

Lucifer 2008?

Coulter, Lucifer, 08. Of course she'd be #1. Satan has a lot of expirience in being a fascist, but he lacks the political flare that Coulter brings to the campaign.

susano
12-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Not long ago, Ann Coulter publically talked about the benefits of fascism. I think Hunter wouldn't want her edorsement! She's poison.

Cleaner44
12-20-2007, 06:06 PM
That dude Coulter is only interested in selling books. He doesn't care who wins. Might even want Hillary so he has more to write about.

EvilEngineer
12-20-2007, 06:10 PM
My bet... would be she support Satan.

amy31416
12-20-2007, 06:11 PM
She's a terrible, hateful person. Worse even than Don Black.

TheNewYorker
12-20-2007, 06:12 PM
She's a terrible, hateful person. Worse even than Don Black.

Why is Don Black a hateful person?

amy31416
12-20-2007, 06:13 PM
But, I would still hit her.

Be prepared to lose your penis then.

Unless, of course, you meant the other type of hit. She's one of the few women that I wouldn't feel sorry for if some dude decked her.

user
12-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Who is she supporting? Not us, I hope.

amy31416
12-20-2007, 06:23 PM
Why is Don Black a hateful person?

I'm not going to get in a debate at this point with a White Nationalist, but let's just say that I'm part Jewish and only believe in violence as a defense. I base my feelings and judgments on people on a case by case basis. Even you guys ;)

I will, however, defend your freedom of speech just as much as anyone else's and believe that your group isn't necessarily evil or even entirely wrong or just a bunch of uneducated hillbillies. I would talk to you about it somewhere else, but not on this site.

susano
12-20-2007, 06:37 PM
I'm not going to get in a debate at this point with a White Nationalist, but let's just say that I'm part Jewish and only believe in violence as a defense. I base my feelings and judgments on people on a case by case basis. Even you guys ;)

I will, however, defend your freedom of speech just as much as anyone else's and believe that your group isn't necessarily evil or even entirely wrong or just a bunch of uneducated hillbillies. I would talk to you about it somewhere else, but not on this site.

Well said, Amy. I feel the same about Farrakhan and his crowd. Mostly scewy ideas, a few good ones, but not a problem, for me, as long as they don't affect my freedom. If I could swing it, I would start a vegetarian separtist movement, lol. Freedom is for everyone as long as the rights of others are repsected.

ThePieSwindler
12-20-2007, 07:08 PM
nevermind

noztnac
12-20-2007, 07:15 PM
An endorsement from her would be very bad.

Catatonic
12-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Well, the nice thing about a grassroots campaign is its not dependant on media or endorsements. Word of mouth is the most powerful form of advertising there is, and with a message like Ron Paul's its not hard to make it viral.

At this point I'd say its unstoppable. The establishment may find ways of slowing it down or creating obsticles but they'll never understand a bottom up system with no real leader.

Coulter can endorse whoever she wants, even if she says she loves Ron Paul, all that will do is hurt her credibility with her Neocon buddies.

crashm1
12-20-2007, 11:15 PM
Please god let her endorse anyone but RP. On a personal note I wouldn't touch that woman without full hazmat gear and a ten foot pole. Vicious is not something I am attracted to.

Hope
12-20-2007, 11:19 PM
Weird. Whenever someone posts about a male with a generally low approval rating around these parts -- say, Hannity or O'Reilly -- you don't get a barrage of comments questioning their gender identity and whether RP supporters would consider having sex with them.

phatsuit
12-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Just wondering, why wouldnt all of you like to plow her? You may not agree with her, but she is far from ugly...

TheNewYorker
12-20-2007, 11:26 PM

Ok but you said Don Black was a hateful person. Can you show me a speech or writing by him that is filled with hateful speech, or are you just going by what you have heard about him from less than reliable sources?

phatsuit
12-20-2007, 11:32 PM
Liberty, if you are a white nationalist and genuinely want RP to win (as opposed to spreading your ideology), dont you think it would be better to promote him. You (and others) appear to be using RP as a platform for your stuff.. Do you really support RP ?

ThePieSwindler
12-20-2007, 11:48 PM
Liberty, if you are a white nationalist and genuinely want RP to win (as opposed to spreading your ideology), dont you think it would be better to promote him. You (and others) appear to be using RP as a platform for your stuff.. Do you really support RP ?

To be fair, this doesnt seem to be true at all. Most white nationalists seem to be pretty much endorsing ROn Paul as the only candidate who genuinely cares about freedom for ALL, even unpopular views such as theirs. No WNs ive talked to have genuinely tried to "spread" their ideology, they simply like Dr Pauls stances on certainly issues, especially things like the first amendment. The smears about truthers trying to use Paul's campaign to further their ideology are true in a few instances (but most of those allegations are concocted as well), but in this case, it really just seems like unsubstantiated BS, and intended simply to smear Ron Paul, not to actually uncover any real truth.