PDA

View Full Version : Tucker about to mention RP's Christmad Ad (Asked Tancredo about RP).

JPFromTally
12-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Just had Tancredo on and asked him if he though about endorsing RP...

Tom said he did but he can't see eye to eye on the war issue. He said they're friends, they do the Liberty Caucus thing every Thursday but that one issue was the deal breaker. Tucker said that's prob the only fair criticism about RP.

You gotta hand it to Tom. He might be kooky but at least he's got class enough to know how to disagree. I don't mind people disagreeing on the issues... that's what debate is about. It's when they get personal about his supporters, etc. that makes me mad.

ronpaulfollower999
12-20-2007, 05:29 PM
Good. I e-mailed Tucker about Ron Paul's Christmas Ad. Glad somebody listened.

drivin_evos
12-20-2007, 05:30 PM
hehe... you beat me to it.

JPFromTally
12-20-2007, 05:31 PM
hehe... you beat me to it.

It's good to see I'm not the only one who likes to compete for the scoop. :D

Joe3113
12-20-2007, 05:34 PM
Just had Tancredo on and asked him if he though about endorsing RP...

Tom said he did but he can't see eye to eye on the war issue. He said they're friends, they do the Liberty Caucus thing every Thursday but that one issue was the deal breaker. Tucker said that's prob the only fair criticism about RP.

You gotta hand it to Tom. He might be kooky but at least he's got class enough to know how to disagree. I don't mind people disagreeing on the issues... that's what debate is about. It's when they get personal about his supporters, etc. that makes me mad.

I disagree. The troops need to come home NOW (Aussies are still there too but not for long). If not you guys will be there forever. Tancredo got his orders and obeyed accordingly.

itsnobody
12-20-2007, 05:54 PM
we need a youtube

jufreese
12-20-2007, 06:01 PM
just showed it....said very authentic

RSLudlum
12-20-2007, 06:04 PM
we're revving our engines!!!!

suavivity
12-20-2007, 06:05 PM
tucker rocks. and to think he used to drive me nuts back in the day on crossfire...