PDA

View Full Version : Who's up for a RP march on DC?

DaWolfman
12-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Hey Everyone-

With the money bombs a resounding success, we need to find new ways of spreading RP's message. The money bombs worked well to finance the campaign, but we need more media exposure and more people talking.

So here's my plan: At some point in early Spring, we hold a mass RP rally where as many people as possible show up in DC. The more people the better, and the idea is to line the streets of DC with as many supporters as possible. Block after city block would be coated with blue and white Ron Paul signs, and attendance will be greater of the much-famed million-man march.

This would be a national (even international) campaign, and everyone who is both able and willing to attend is more than welcome to. Anybody who maxed out their campaign contribution now has another opportunity to help in a *BIG* way. So, what say you? Who's up for a Ron Paul march on DC?

Bradley in DC
12-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Um, "Wolf" please use the search function before starting new threads. It's considered much more polite (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=33772) to join an existing conversation in the room than to just start muttering to yourself like that. And get a shave already. :p

Bradley in DC
12-20-2007, 06:33 PM
///

AdoubleR
12-20-2007, 06:36 PM
I was about to say I thought of this ages ago! I guess I wasn't the only one...

disciple
12-20-2007, 06:37 PM
Hey Everyone-

With the money bombs a resounding success, we need to find new ways of spreading RP's message. The money bombs worked well to finance the campaign, but we need more media exposure and more people talking.

So here's my plan: At some point in early Spring, we hold a mass RP rally where as many people as possible show up in DC. The more people the better, and the idea is to line the streets of DC with as many supporters as possible. Block after city block would be coated with blue and white Ron Paul signs, and attendance will be greater of the much-famed million-man march.

This would be a national (even international) campaign, and everyone who is both able and willing to attend is more than welcome to. Anybody who maxed out their campaign contribution now has another opportunity to help in a *BIG* way. So, what say you? Who's up for a Ron Paul march on DC?

Great idea, but I believe there is a thread there somewhere. By the way, welcome.

JustAnotherV
12-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Where is this other thread? Link please?

I too, also brought this up before, and am curious to see where this goes.