PDA

View Full Version : RP wins IndependentPrimary.com poll by 90%

FunkBuddha
12-20-2007, 05:13 PM
I got an email from these folks a week ago about a poll. I don't know how they got my name.

The results are in!

Congressman Ron Paul is the clear favorite of independent-minded voters in the IndependentPrimary.Com internet poll.

Over 110,000 people voted in IndependentPrimary.Com.

Paul won over 90% of the votes cast on the Republican side. (And Rep. Dennis Kucinich won overwhelmingly on the Democratic side).

As long-time independents we decided to do this poll because we were very concerned that Paul, Kucinich, and Gravel were excluded from some of the televised debates by the corporate media. We believe elections should be competitive and that the voters should decide at the polls! We want to give voters the authority to vote with their hearts.

Independents can swing the 2008 primary elections.

44% of voters in New Hampshire are registered independent. Since New Hampshire is an "open primary" state they can vote in the Republican presidential primary.

Help us publicize the results of IndependentPrimary.Com in New Hampshire. And inform the state's independent voters that they can vote in the Republican Primary.

This is an extraordinary election. All the pundits say independent-minded voters will determine the outcome. So let's make sure that the election is open and fair and voters are educated about their choices.

Please contribute. Your donation will help us buy radio spots and newspaper ads that publicize the results of this very important poll of independent-minded Americans.

A $100 contribution will pay for one 30-second radio ad. Give $25, $50, $100 or be a sponsor and give $250. Be a friend and give $500 and purchase five radio ads. Click here>

IndependentPrimary.Com is conducting our elections as it should be - with the American people in charge! Isn't this what the founding fathers had in mind?

Click here to contribute towards a New Hampshire radio ad>

Or go to http://donate.independentprimary.com

Thank you for voting with your hearts,

Jim Mangia & Linda Curtis
IndependentPrimary.Com

PS. Even if you can't give $100 or more, it all adds up. Please give what you can at donate. To help chip in, go to http://donate.independentprimary.com

GJ-CO4RonPaul
12-20-2007, 05:14 PM
I'd never herd about it and did not vote, how many other people did not vote? Looks like Ron got huge numbers

RPinSEAZ
12-20-2007, 05:18 PM
Never heard of it. Possibly people trying to tap into the massive Ron Paul fundraising machine for their own benefit. Where and when are these ads running? What do the ads look like? Smells fishy to me.

Geronimo
12-20-2007, 05:19 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I voted and I know that a handful of NH meetup members voted.

I've never seen IndependentPrimary.com mentioned on these forums.

polomertz
12-20-2007, 05:22 PM
I voted but only because I got an e-mail from the Kucinich campaign. Of course I voted Paul. Muwahahaha.

LibertyForAll
12-20-2007, 05:24 PM
never heard of it or voted in the poll

NoxTwilight
12-20-2007, 05:27 PM
hmmm I don't remember where I found out about it. Probably Democracy Now or Democracy in Action newsletter. Regardless its great news :)

ronpaulitician
12-20-2007, 05:32 PM
Online poll.

lynnf
12-20-2007, 05:44 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I voted and I know that a handful of NH meetup members voted.

I've never seen IndependentPrimary.com mentioned on these forums.

I voted in it after receiving an email about it but didn't think to post it here.

lynn

richk
12-20-2007, 05:45 PM
I voted but only because I got an e-mail from the Kucinich campaign. Of course I voted Paul. Muwahahaha.

HA HA HA HA :D