PDA

View Full Version : Reason I will no longer be supporting Ron Paul

quickmike
07-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Im sorry to say that I will no longer be supporting Ron Paul for president in 2008.
You might be asking yourself "why is this guy giving up on Ron Paul" Well, the main reason is that I have "seen the light" The light being Fred Thompson. You see, Fred Thompson is a former Senator that just happens to have a big powerful voice and is scary looking. That, to me, says everything. It doesnt matter how he stands on the issues at all, dont be so naive. Did I mention that he is also an actor??? Youre probably saying to yourself "wow!!! an actor?? and a former senator????" Yeah, I was suprised as well when I found out. Also, he says hes for smaller government, while that might not actually be the case, it sure looks good when he says it(did I mention he is an actor?), which means everything................. the perfect trifecta!!!!!

Ron Paul wants to limit the size and reach of the federal government, sure, but do we really want someone in office that will so something so crazy? I dont know about you, but I dont know where I would be without the government ruling my life. I wouldnt know where to go. Thank the good lord that Fred Thompson has arrived to say things similar to what Ron Paul is saying, and thank god that he doesnt really mean it. Im just glad hes saying it because it makes me feel good to hear it coming out of his big hollow head, sounding low and dominating. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, makes me feel safe.

If you people were smart, which I know you are, you would join me in supporting Fred Thompson as well. That way we can keep things going on the awesome route that they have been going for the last 50 yrs or so. which is like i siad, AWESOME!!!!!!

I mean, why get out of Iraq and save all that money? What the hell are we gonna do with it anyway? Buy things our kids need, take care of ourselves...... psssshhhh..... thats just DUMB. At least if we give it to the war, all of us will know where its going, and not have to wonder what all the millions of people out there will do with that money they saved. How could we possibly keep track of where all that money went if we spend it on ourselves? I dont know about you, but it scares me to think that there are billions of dollars out there in the hands of regular americans and I dont know what exactly its being spent on.

Did I mention Fred Thompson was a pretty good actor? Yeah, hes on tv and stuff.

If youre like me, you like your politicians to keep their thoughts to themselves, and not say what they want to do. That way we dont have to think about it. Dont we have enough to think about already? So lets get out there and support Fred so he can get busy doing stuff like.......... well you know, the stuff we elected him to do. Im sure theres stuff he wants to do and he will do that stuff. We just need to get out of his way and let him start doing his "gettin stuff done" thing.

I know what youre thinking. You think Fred says someting and does something else. But come on people, he has to be able to say one thing and do something else, otherwise he would be "chained down" by millions and millions of americans. Do you really want a president that has to stick to something like that? Not me........ I want a guy that will say something and do something else. Thats how things get done.

Come join me in everlasting life, and support Fred Thompson, the actor and big domineering guy.

Dont be a sucker.

rich34
07-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Quick!!! Lay down the pipe!!:eek:

Mom4Ron
07-08-2007, 01:19 PM
LOL! Me too! He makes me feel like he's my daddy and that makes me so safe feeling. Teehee

I always wanted my federal government to be my parents. I just can't make these important life decisions on my own.

jcbraithwaite7
07-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Yeah... and I also like the fact that he looks like Sam The Eagle from The Muppets. It makes me feel nostalgic for my younger days when Kermit and Miss Piggy were bigger than Paris Hilton.

Erazmus
07-08-2007, 01:21 PM
If you people were smart, which I know you are, you would join me in supporting Fred Thompson as well.

Hahahaha! This part had me rolling.

Oddball
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8722/thompsomaniacyr3.jpg
THAT'S RIGHT, BROTHER!!! FRED-A-MANIA'S RUNNIN' WILD!!!!!

guntherg16
It's nice to see that some people here are finally starting to come around.

Mom4Ron
Yeah... and I also like the fact that he looks like Sam The Eagle from The Muppets. It makes me feel nostalgic for my younger days when Kermit and Miss Piggy were bigger than Paris Hilton.

THAT's it! That's where I remember him from!

angelatc
07-08-2007, 01:23 PM

Bork bork bork!

http://farm.tucows.com/2004/12/swedish_chef.jpg

angelatc
07-08-2007, 01:25 PM
LOL! Me too! He makes me feel like he's my daddy and that makes me so safe feeling. Teehee

I always wanted my federal government to be my parents. I just can't make these important life decisions on my own.

That's creepy funny! I was originally in Fred's camp, and one the things I thought then was that he reminded me of my grandfather. I didn't make the "parental authority" connection until you said that though.

quickmike
You guys better stop making fun of my Fred Thompson, or I will have to call down the thunder !!!!!!!

AZ Libertarian
But he really commanded great authority in the Control Tower against those nasty terrorists in "Die Hard 2 - Die Harder"! Won't he do the same for America!?!

torchbearer
That is funny. Even if it was real.. i'd be laughing.

njandrewg
07-08-2007, 01:26 PM
the sad part, is that Fred Thompson's supporters talk exactly like that

torchbearer
07-08-2007, 01:27 PM
You guys better stop making fun of my Fred Thompson, or I will have to call down the thunder !!!!!!!

Watch out for the tidal wave of Fred Thompson supporters... they will bring the wrath of Fred upon the internet.

quickmike
That is funny. Even if it was real.. i'd be laughing.

OH IT IS REAL!!!!! AND SO IS FRED!!!!STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!

WannaBfree
yeah, vote for Fred... if you want more of the same:

Key Bush backers rally to Fred Thompson
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0607/4309.html

Erazmus
the sad part, is that Fred Thompson's supporters talk exactly like that

In all honesty, I haven't met one person who is for FT. I am in Northern California, but still. I would love to engage a FT supporter in discourse. I'd like to pick their brain a bit and try to understand their thought process.

torchbearer
07-08-2007, 01:28 PM
In all honesty, I haven't met one person who is for FT. I am in Northern California, but still. I would love to engage a FT supporter in discourse. I'd like to pick their brain a bit and try to understand their thought process.

You assume there is a thought process.

thomaspaine23
07-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Yeah that fred guy rules!

He's an actor so he'll be able to pretend he's sincere when the powers that be let him know his stance on an issue.

Wasn't he on some show about Law and Order or something? That means he's an expert on the whole "Constitution thingy".

With his hollowwood connections he could get Stallone as secretary of defense
(who wouldn't love Rambo in charge of the army??)

This could WORK!

Really I mean it!
Our country depends on it
Now go print some flyers

People need to know
About Fred
Unless we support him
Life would be pointless

:)

Erazmus
07-08-2007, 01:29 PM
You assume there is a thought process.

That's my point. If I finally met one, I could definitively put it to the test. :)

Oddball
07-08-2007, 01:33 PM
In all honesty, I haven't met one person who is for FT. I am in Northern California, but still. I would love to engage a FT supporter in discourse. I'd like to pick their brain a bit and try to understand their thought process.Go over to Hannity's dump.

The place is chock-full of Fred-A-Morons.

torchbearer
07-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Go over to Hannity's dump.

The place is chock-full of Fred-A-Morons.

Your avatar is from animal house? I picture that guy everytime i read your post. It always makes it more humorous to read it as if your loaded out of your mind, but militant at the same time.

Oddball
07-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Kelly's Heros.

http://www.homevideos.com/revaa/21.htm

http://www.amachron.com/kellys_heroes.htm

Electric Church
07-08-2007, 01:38 PM
hey...anybody who's gonna be "gettin stuff done" I'm all for. I mean it's about time someone came up to the plate and said they're gonna get "stuff" done and we all know there's a lot of "stuff" that's gotta get done so I think he makes a lot of sense. I've never heard Ron Paul say anything quite like that: kind of sums it all up....the man's brilliant.

xcalybur
07-08-2007, 01:38 PM
He hasn't even announced he is running. I think this is a joke.

torchbearer
07-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Kelly's Heros.

Ah, yeh. I loved that movie.

thomaspaine23
07-08-2007, 01:42 PM
Always with them negative waves.....

Woof Woof!:D

Oddball
07-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Drinking wine...eating cheese...catching some rays, y'know......

quickmike
07-08-2007, 01:44 PM
hey...anybody who's gonna be "gettin stuff done" I'm all for. I mean it's about time someone came up to the plate and said they're gonna get "stuff" done and we all know there's a lot of "stuff" that's gotta get done so I think he makes a lot of sense. I've never heard Ron Paul say anything quite like that: kind of sums it all up....the man's brilliant.

its all about the stuff my friend

LibertyBelle
07-08-2007, 01:47 PM
His supporters have watched the movie 'Deliverance' one too many times......

they are bass ackwards. :D

The television era really has screwed people up and dumbed them down.

P.S. Can't remember, was Fred in the movie? :p

torchbearer
07-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Who doesn't like stuff? WE can all agree on stuff? The terrorist hate us for our stuff? We are in Iraq to protect our stuff?
I'm starting to feel stuffed. Quick someone call a DOCTOR!

thomaspaine23
07-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Hey Mike,

don't forget he could get clint eastwood AND Donald sutherland in the executive too. Maybe Eastwood could head the department of homeland security

"do you feel lucky al-queda? do ya?"

sutherland could be press ecretary:
DS to Presss questions :"always with them negative waves!"

man this could be great, just like 12 Trillion dollar blockbuster movie!!!
Oh yeah instead of "hail to the chief" we could change the presidential music
to the star wars Empire theme too!!!

quickmike
07-08-2007, 01:53 PM
Who doesn't like stuff? WE can all agree on stuff? The terrorist hate us for our stuff? We are in Iraq to protect our stuff?
I'm starting to feel stuffed. Quick someone call a DOCTOR!

They have stuff you can take for that.

torchbearer
07-08-2007, 01:55 PM
They have stuff you can take for that.

And Fred Thompson has a program to get me that stuff.

quickmike
07-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Hey Mike,

don't forget he could get clint eastwood AND Donald sutherland in the executive too. Maybe Eastwood could head the department of homeland security

"do you feel lucky al-queda? do ya?"

sutherland could be press ecretary:
DS to Presss questions :"always with them negative waves!"

man this could be great, just like 12 Trillion dollar blockbuster movie!!!
Oh yeah instead of "hail to the chief" we could change the presidential music
to the star wars Empire theme too!!!

actually, you joke around, but i actually would like to see Eastwood in politics again......... very libertarian minded guy........... makes alot of sense

quickmike
07-08-2007, 01:57 PM
And Fred Thompson has a program to get me that stuff.

EXACTLY!!!
a

A vote for FRED is a vote for STUFF

thomaspaine23
07-08-2007, 02:00 PM
actually, you joke around, but i actually would like to see Eastwood in politics again......... very libertarian minded guy........... makes alot of sense

Blech! You used that "L" word.... For shame!
We are talking about Fred "I loved nixon" Thompson here, not some
quirky spammers who think Liberty is important.....

I think your support for Thompson may be wavering. Don't you want
some "stuff" to get done????

torchbearer
07-08-2007, 02:04 PM
I want a lot of stuff undone.

SeekLiberty
07-08-2007, 02:18 PM
Im sorry to say that I will no longer be supporting Ron Paul for president in 2008.
You might be asking yourself "why is this guy giving up on Ron Paul" Well, the main reason is that I have "seen the light" The light being Fred Thompson. You see, Fred Thompson is a former Senator that just happens to have a big powerful voice and is scary looking. That, to me, says everything. It doesnt matter how he stands on the issues at all, dont be so naive. Did I mention that he is also an actor??? Youre probably saying to yourself "wow!!! an actor?? and a former senator????" Yeah, I was suprised as well when I found out. Also, he says hes for smaller government, while that might not actually be the case, it sure looks good when he says it(did I mention he is an actor?), which means everything................. the perfect trifecta!!!!!

Ron Paul wants to limit the size and reach of the federal government, sure, but do we really want someone in office that will so something so crazy? I dont know about you, but I dont know where I would be without the government ruling my life. I wouldnt know where to go. Thank the good lord that Fred Thompson has arrived to say things similar to what Ron Paul is saying, and thank god that he doesnt really mean it. Im just glad hes saying it because it makes me feel good to hear it coming out of his big hollow head, sounding low and dominating. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, makes me feel safe.

If you people were smart, which I know you are, you would join me in supporting Fred Thompson as well. That way we can keep things going on the awesome route that they have been going for the last 50 yrs or so. which is like i siad, AWESOME!!!!!!

I mean, why get out of Iraq and save all that money? What the hell are we gonna do with it anyway? Buy things our kids need, take care of ourselves...... psssshhhh..... thats just DUMB. At least if we give it to the war, all of us will know where its going, and not have to wonder what all the millions of people out there will do with that money they saved. How could we possibly keep track of where all that money went if we spend it on ourselves? I dont know about you, but it scares me to think that there are billions of dollars out there in the hands of regular americans and I dont know what exactly its being spent on.

Did I mention Fred Thompson was a pretty good actor? Yeah, hes on tv and stuff.

If youre like me, you like your politicians to keep their thoughts to themselves, and not say what they want to do. That way we dont have to think about it. Dont we have enough to think about already? So lets get out there and support Fred so he can get busy doing stuff like.......... well you know, the stuff we elected him to do. Im sure theres stuff he wants to do and he will do that stuff. We just need to get out of his way and let him start doing his "gettin stuff done" thing.

I know what youre thinking. You think Fred says someting and does something else. But come on people, he has to be able to say one thing and do something else, otherwise he would be "chained down" by millions and millions of americans. Do you really want a president that has to stick to something like that? Not me........ I want a guy that will say something and do something else. Thats how things get done.

Come join me in everlasting life, and support Fred Thompson, the actor and big domineering guy.

Dont be a sucker.

Great intelligent satire! Thanks! LOL. :D

- SL

quickmike
07-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Great intelligent satire! Thanks! LOL. :D

- SL

The least I could do to support Fred;)

WannaBfree
07-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Your avatar is from animal house? I picture that guy everytime i read your post. It always makes it more humorous to read it as if your loaded out of your mind, but militant at the same time.

I like his location :)

quickmike
07-08-2007, 03:08 PM
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8722/thompsomaniacyr3.jpg
THAT'S RIGHT, BROTHER!!! FRED-A-MANIA'S RUNNIN' WILD!!!!!

HOOOOAHH!!

LibertyEagle
07-08-2007, 03:19 PM

BillyBeer
07-08-2007, 03:22 PM

I saw a Lexus on 101 in Gilroy with a Fred for Pres bumper sticker

SeekLiberty
07-08-2007, 03:40 PM
HOOOOAHH!!

ROTFLMAO!

- SL

jorlowitz
07-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Law and Order was such a good show. You should think twice before you insult one of our greatest prime-time heroes.

Jake

Ponce
07-08-2007, 06:24 PM
With me Thomson made the mistake of visiting the state of Israel in order to kiss their ass for their support.

Ron Paul stands on his own two feet and will get an honest vote from the American people...... but only if we go back to paper ballot.

ChrisM
07-08-2007, 06:30 PM
With me Thomson made the mistake of visiting the state of Israel in order to kiss their ass for their support.

Ron Paul stands on his own two feet and will get an honest vote from the American people...... but only if we go back to paper ballot.
Are you allowed to request a paper ballot at the polling station? If not, then request an absentee ballot.

randymatt
07-08-2007, 06:41 PM

Agree Ponce, no electronic bull$hit

ChooseLiberty
07-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Has anyone gone over to other candidates boards and trolled - why I no longer support Ghouliani, Thompson, etc.? Good technique.

AZ Libertarian
07-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Kelly's Heros.

Woof! Woof woof woof WOOF woof! :p

Great Flick!