PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Hunter will drop out before Iowa and back Romney

Joe3113
12-20-2007, 04:30 PM
Hunter will be getting a call from the corporate overlords very soon.

His staying in the race is good for Ron Paul because he takes away a bit of the pro-war vote. That's why he'll be asked to drop out and publically support Romney.

The so-called GOP core (Ron is the real GOP imo) know that Romney is their only hope at beating RP and even then they will need vote fraud to achieve it.

the call has come down from HQ....

In recent days Romney has been backed by:

Glen Beck (partially at least)
Jim Cramer
Tom Tancredo

Giuliani is swamped in scandal
Huckabee rise was an MSM stunt to temporarily block out Ron
Thompson is lazy and never had a chance
McCain is a nutjob and never had a chance

Anyone have a different take on this?

Lord Xar
12-20-2007, 04:31 PM
yup. they think Ron Paul has NO chance - so they are backing Romney to derail huckabee.

Joe3113
12-20-2007, 04:33 PM
yup. they think Ron Paul has NO chance - so they are backing Romney to derail huckabee.

That assumes Huckbee's rise was not manufactured.....i dont believe that for a second

reduen
12-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Hunter will be getting a call from the corporate overlords very soon.

His staying in the race is good for Ron Paul because he takes away a bit of the pro-war vote. That's why he'll be asked to drop out and publically support Romney.

The so-called GOP core (Ron is the real GOP imo) know that Romney is their only hope at beating RP and even then they will need vote fraud to achieve it.

the call has come down from HQ....

In recent days Romney has been backed by:

Glen Beck (partially at least)
Jim Cramer
Tom Tancredo

Giuliani is swamped in scandal
Huckabee rise was an MSM stunt to temporarily block out Ron
Thompson is lazy and never had a chance
McCain is a nutjob and never had a chance

Anyone have a different take on this?

I agree in that I think that Romney gets the "official" nod...

DRV45N05
12-20-2007, 05:02 PM
Duncan Hunter is campaigning for Secretary of Defense. My bet is he's campaigning for Romney Administration Secretary of Defense.

Good call.

RedLightning
12-20-2007, 05:03 PM
That assumes Huckbee's rise was not manufactured.....i dont believe that for a second

Personally I think Hucky's rise was accidental.

ChelC
12-20-2007, 05:06 PM
Hmmm,

I think the powers that be know that whether it Giuliani, Romney or Huck... tis the same outcome.

N13
12-20-2007, 05:08 PM
The big money sees a Ken Doll vs Ghoul struggle.

Huckabee was the Ghoul's way of pulling down Romney. The Huckster will get kicked to the curb when the time is right.

rasheedwallace
12-20-2007, 05:21 PM
absolutely.

Mister Grieves
12-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Romney is not well liked by the republican candidates, sans Paul, and is practically despised by Giulliani and McCain.

If their marching orders are to fall in line behind Romney, I'm not sure how willingly they will play along with it, but most of them seemingly have no morals or conscience so anything's possible.