PDA

View Full Version : Leave some good Ron Paul Messages for Cafferty

theshadowranger
12-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Jack Cafferty's second question for today

Why has the Republican race for the presidential nomination suddenly become a free-for-all?

I left a good message for doctor Paul. You should too.

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2007/12/20/a-gop-free-for-all/

blamx8
12-20-2007, 02:40 PM
I left this

Of the media sweet hearts there is none that inspires commitment or passion in the voters. The only republican I see that inspires the passion necessary to unite the republican base is Ron Paul. The way his constitutional views are consistenly mocked and dismissed by the media is a hurdle the republican party should address. He brings the only real growth that the republican party has seen in years.

We'll see if he moderates it out or not.

Fyretrohl
12-20-2007, 02:43 PM
My post...

Jack,
I believe the truth is that none of the front runners have a solid, all around message. The ones who do have such a message are marginalized or ignored by the media. John Q Public, for better or worse, still gets his decision from the Drive Through Menu of their Local/National news and talk shows, instead of from reasoned, rational, individual thought.

celticsman7
12-20-2007, 02:45 PM
Republicans just can’t stand these candidates. Huckabee wants to turn the White House into a Church, Romney wants to force us all to have healthcare, another thinks 9-11 is his platform and the two others talk like they just woke up. Come to think of it, Ron Paul and his twenty million 4th Quarter dollars will be the only thing left standing.

GunnyFreedom
12-20-2007, 03:11 PM
December 20th, 2007 4:06 pm ET
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

What’s happening, is that it’s becoming clear that all the Republican candidates are carbon-copy clones of each other and George Bush…except for Ron Paul whom the media refuses to cover. Nobody wants another Bush in the White House, and so long as the media insists on showing only Bush-clones as the peoples choices, then the turmoil will only increase, until we get a “worst-possible” outcome, which will leave people with a choice between a Republican Bush-clone or a Democratic Bush-clone, thus driving record LOW turnout in the 2008 general.

RP 247
12-20-2007, 03:23 PM
the two others talk like they just woke up. http://smiliesftw.com/x/bowrofl.gif