PDA

View Full Version : Eureka!!!! Ron Paul IDEA!!!

Kombaiyashii
12-20-2007, 12:40 PM
HEY, Not to toot my horn but I've got an amazing idea (thanks to you people of course)...

How about we make another bomb but instead we go for first time contributors so we’ll have a “First time Donor Bomb”. They only need to contribute like $5 or something but we'll try to break the record for the most new contributors to a campaign on one day.

This could really stretch out our creativity and will push many people who like Ron Paul into real rEVOLutionaries. It will be a challenge for us which is something we love.

What do you think?

DealzOnWheelz
12-20-2007, 12:43 PM
wecould definitely do this but new donors would mostly be comprised of new supporters and could potentially be a shot in the groin.

If it doesn't go well the media will be all over it and proclaim it is just a small minority donating all of their money to ron

robert4rp08
12-20-2007, 12:49 PM
A better idea would be to get a sample of Ron Paul's DNA so we can clone him.

ronpaulyourmom
12-20-2007, 12:56 PM
I think its a decent idea, new donors are good. Just the act of getting somebody to donate makes them feel invested in the candidate, makes them feel more compelled to get out there and vote on voting day. (maybe)

But it's hard to get new donors to participate in grassroots movements. I think they come on board for the big events because then their contribution feels it's part of something big, something important, and not wasted. If you do a small bomb, I donno how it'll play out.