PDA

View Full Version : interesting thing at work

hellah10
12-20-2007, 12:30 PM
today we had our holiday lunch... there are abotu 90 of us here... so the computer guys sat with the financial girls and we were talking politics...and the mike huckabee supporter was trying to be all cute and told one of the girls "why dont you ask omar (me) about ron paul lol" ... they both said, "who the hell is ron paul" and the huckabee guy said "EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!"

im like... good, ill get to educate you without the MSM brainwashing you first. So I said a few things about him - and I just sent them an email to ronpaul2008.com and thecaseforronpaul.com

they are both republican... they were cussing out john edwards and hillary clinton

so hopefully i can get 2 more converts on our side! :eek:

CoreyBowen999
12-20-2007, 12:31 PM
haha you just owned that Huckaberry supporter :D

rollingpig
12-20-2007, 12:32 PM
blimp them

pacelli
12-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Might want to print out some things on Dr. Paul and just hand it to them. Conversations about politics can get passionate and avoid the issues based on emotion. But if you give them the knowledge, they can at least be informed enough to make the choice on their own.

RonPaulJunkie
Nice, let us know how it goes.

hellah10
i go at it every f#$'ing day with the huckabee supporter... the very first thing this morning he wakled into my office and was like "so yea, ron paul shouldn't have said that huckabee is a facisct" im ilke wtf man? he never said it... he quoted someone else...

i procedded to show him the video of the interview... and he gave me the whole "wellllll he certainly implied it since he quoted sinclair lewis"

dealing with evangelicals is so damn hard - total bush lover 100%

hellah10
12-20-2007, 12:35 PM
Might want to print out some things on Dr. Paul and just hand it to them. Conversations about politics can get passionate and avoid the issues based on emotion. But if you give them the knowledge, they can at least be informed enough to make the choice on their own.

yea no kiddin... he tries to justify everything that huckabee has done....even clemency!

there are a few other ron paul supporters...some die hard and i do mean DIE HARD libertarians here and he chimed in very bluntly and said "huckabee is a JOKE!"

i died laughing...cuz this guy never says things liek that...teh huckabee supporter was pisssssed

GJ-CO4RonPaul
12-20-2007, 12:36 PM
... they both said, "who the hell is ron paul" and the huckabee guy said "EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!"

No offense but does the Huckabee army think for themselves or have intellectual thought?

Sometimes they seem like MSM spewers and nothing more.

ConstitutionGal
12-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Thankfully, once most Evangelicals find out that the Huckster supports illegals and never met a tax he didn't like, they jump ship pretty quickly.

zzxf
12-20-2007, 12:39 PM
Huckabee is the Jim Jones of our time.

szczebrzeszyn
12-20-2007, 12:43 PM
i go at it every f#$'ing day with the huckabee supporter... the very first thing this morning he wakled into my office and was like "so yea, ron paul shouldn't have said that huckabee is a facisct" im ilke wtf man? he never said it... he quoted someone else...
Yeah, it's pretty annoying. They will repeat this BS everytime they can. Same thing is with 'RP is a racist' and referring to this 10000 times debunked newsletter.

slantedview
12-20-2007, 12:49 PM
haha you just owned that Huckaberry supporter :D
Shoulda brought up the money, mentioned that people are only voting for Huck in Iowa because their pastor told them to, but that won't fly in all the other states. Ron has real support ($).

hellah10
12-20-2007, 12:50 PM
No offense but does the Huckabee army think for themselves or have intellectual thought?

Sometimes they seem like MSM spewers and nothing more.

well the guy is pretty intelligent... hes a software engineer - but he's very deep with his Christian faith to the point where he wont even download music off the internet... and theres nothing wrong with that obviously, but its obvious that hes supporting huckabee because of the Christian faith - that and the fact he's super republican and will vote only republican... he even told me "if guiliani gets the nomination, i think i'll be able to plug my nose and go ahead and give him my vote" -- what a fucking hpyocrite :mad:

Vendico
12-20-2007, 12:51 PM
Did you tell him about that endorsement Ron got yesterday?

hellah10
12-20-2007, 12:53 PM
he thinks endorsements are worthless

he wont admit it - but the guy is pro-war... ive called him out on it so many times and he just wont admit it. He's all about islamofascim and the likes of that

he's a lost cause... i gave up trying to convert him a long long time ago

and he thinks a gold standard is stupid... he keeps thinking that you carry around a lug of gold to buy stuff...ugh, some people are just to damn stubborn

Vendico
12-20-2007, 12:56 PM
lol for somebody who so smart, he's pretty ignorant.

krott5333
12-20-2007, 01:17 PM
you should have just told him that Huckabee IS a fascist