PDA

View Full Version : Looking for MD people...

Artsy74
12-20-2007, 12:11 PM
How many do we have here that are from the Baltimore/ surrounding areas?

I would like to get some active campaign stuff going with you.

If your in a meetup and it's kind of slow, or want to join up with someone, I'm willing to get it going.

I am very active,and good at planning, so let me know.

It would be canvassing, sign holding, mailing lists, etc.

j6p
12-20-2007, 12:13 PM
here maryland

jumpyg1258
12-20-2007, 12:14 PM
Im in MD but in the DC area.

KewlRonduderules
edit: please remove.

tekkierich
Ummm... we are going. Where are you? What do you want to do?

We are and have done canvassing, sign holding and mailing lists for several months.

malkusm
12-20-2007, 12:15 PM
Eastern Shore here, but I'm on Winter Break so...I can make the trip up (Baltimore is about 90 mins away for me) and do whatever I can!

Artsy74
12-20-2007, 12:23 PM
I was thinking an all day Baltimore hit. Lot's of people there, out and about on a Saturday.

To this date I'm not sure if anyone has swarmed Baltimore yet.

I can get a place for a table, for campaign stuff, so they can take it home. Have sign waivers, and a possible walk through Baltimore.

The inner harbor area is usually a good spot, and they tend to be decent to people who want to set up shop for a bit. I've seen a lot of different groups set up on that corner.

We can make a day of talking to people, have some lunch, and make a difference.

I get enough people for it, I'll contact the city offices, see if we need a permit ans such.

tekkierich
12-20-2007, 12:58 PM
Most activities are focusing on targeting Republicans. You will find downtown Baltimore will not have very many actively voting Republicans.

If you would like to do an activity down there anyway I will make sure it is posted to all local meetups