PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Ron Paul shill music BOMB challenge

Derek Johnson
12-20-2007, 10:45 AM
My buddy is coming over tonight to record a rockin RP shill tune w/me. We've worked before [this is a Merle Haggard cover]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7xGREQNlos

Hopefully the tune's sound will fall between Rev Horton Heat, ACDC, and Chuck Berry. I'll post it on YouTube when we get it tweaked and fine tuned.

I challenge eveyone of you musicians out there to flood YouTube with original Ron Paul shill tunes. Even if your not Angus Young, get together w/your buddies [or go solo] and record some music for Ron....let's have a contest and maybe get Alex Jones or Doug Stephan to promote it. Awards can be given to many catagories. This can be a way of calling grassroots attention to millions of folks spending holiday time inside on the internet, looking at Ron Paul videos.

Derek Johnson
12-20-2007, 11:18 AM
musical bump

Derek Johnson
12-20-2007, 11:55 AM
B sharp!

Derek Johnson
12-20-2007, 12:31 PM
music bomb!

Derek Johnson
12-20-2007, 01:41 PM
E sharp!

Derek Johnson
12-20-2007, 02:24 PM
C flat!

Eli
12-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Awesome, can't wait to hear it!

Also post it up on www.Moshable.com its a newer music site thats getting a ton of exposure. It'd be nice to snag up some of that for ron paul.

Derek Johnson
12-20-2007, 02:41 PM
Yeah, it would be nice to have a tidal wave of RP music on YouTube for several reasons:

YouTube is so popular, and we are approaching the point of the campaign where the rubber hits the road...

...a flood of RP music YouTube videos will be very helpful over the next month or two in showing the masses on line that we mean business....

...and can win over anyone, anywhere, anytime

...and it's nice that we are pragmatically and philosophically 100% correct

...and 10000000s times more hip than Obama could ever imagine

Please do this, even if you suck...suck with passion, it's how sincere you are more than anything, imo. If you can really play well, then please, your country needs your musical talent. Play for her, fight for her, she needs YOU!

Derek Johnson
12-20-2007, 05:20 PM
blimp!