PDA

View Full Version : The point I will stop supporting Ron Paul

raystone
12-20-2007, 10:24 AM
After the last vote is counted, of the last poll, in the last state, and the Electoral College has been decided, and our president is sworn in, I will not stop. After helping others with the ideals, character, and integrity of Ron Paul become leaders in other levels of U.S. government, I will not stop. After doing what I can in helping the world regain respect for the U.S. as a country that means Freedom – Prosperity – Peace, I will not stop. After completing my small role in helping generations understand how United States foreign, domestic, and economic policies affect the quality of their individual life, I will not stop. After showing a few more how to recognize liberty and the removal of liberties, and show them how to find moral leaders that act to preserve liberty, I will not stop. After my last breath and my body in the ground, I will stop, and my family and friends will continue.

yongrel
12-20-2007, 10:25 AM
+1

Rahl
amen

pikerz
preach it.

newmedia4ron
12-20-2007, 10:26 AM
right on

http://jitcrunch.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazoxMTBfRi5qcGd 8bG9hZD1MMCxodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLmNhZmVwcmVzcy5jb20va W1hZ2UvMjEzOTYzNDRfNDAweDQwMC5qcGd8fHNjYWxlPUwwLDE xMiwxMTIsV2hpdGV8Y29tcG9zZT1ibGFuayxMMCxBZGQsMTg4L DIwMnxjcD1yZXN1bHQsYmxhbmt8c2NhbGU9cmVzdWx0LDAsNDg wLFdoaXRlfGNvbXByZXNzaW9uPTk1fA== (http://www.anonym.to/http://www.cafepress.com/ronpaulisthe)

Image bump

steph3n
12-20-2007, 10:26 AM
hey that is how I feel. I won't ever stop supporting the cause of smaller government, more liberty, transparent government and constitutional principles.

ronpaulitician
12-20-2007, 10:27 AM
A thousand years from now, humankind will look back on this age, and determine that there were two driving forces behind the freedom that was finally reintroduced to the world:
1) the internet
2) the individuals

Melissa
After the last vote is counted, of the last poll, in the last state, and the Electoral College has been decided, and our president is sworn in, I will not stop. After helping others with the ideals, character, and integrity of Ron Paul become leaders in other levels of U.S. government, I will not stop. After doing what I can in helping the world regain respect for the U.S. as a country that means Freedom – Prosperity – Peace, I will not stop. After completing my small role in helping generations understand how United States foreign, domestic, and economic policies affect the quality of their individual life, I will not stop. After showing a few more how to recognize liberty and the removal of liberties, and show them how to find moral leaders that act to preserve liberty, I will not stop. After my last breath and my body in the ground, I will stop, and my family and friends will continue.

QFT

uncloned21
Ron Paul is f***ing awesome.

disciple
12-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Good for you.

And shouldn't we all!

Derek Johnson
12-20-2007, 10:31 AM
I'll stop supporting RP and RP ideas when I'm dead. Until then, I won't shut up about constitutional freedom, limited central government, states rights, non-intervention foreign policy, ending central banks forever, gold/silver, spending and so forth!

rollingpig
12-20-2007, 10:32 AM
+1

Chester Copperpot
12-20-2007, 10:33 AM
HUZZA!

Never say die... Heres a 4 minute lesson of it. The British soldiers in this clip numbered less than 139. The place was a hospital outpost where a fair number of those 139 were wounded or sick. A good portion of them were also musicians, singers, cooks, commisary people. The man in charge was an engineer who happened to be in the area. They faced 4,000 zulu warriors who had wiped out an entire British army in the field only a day before and now were advancing on their little hospital.

This was their final battle after a days worth of complete hell of being attacked over and over and over again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI&feature=related

Moxxar
12-20-2007, 10:34 AM
Wow...just wow

(right on brother!)

Joe3113
12-20-2007, 10:38 AM
+1

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb257/alleeenterprise/?action=view&current=RonPaul500px.jpg

Matthew Zak
12-20-2007, 10:40 AM
thank you! :)

webber53
12-20-2007, 10:42 AM
From this point to eternity!

Think12345
12-20-2007, 10:44 AM
+1

shane2
12-20-2007, 10:46 AM
For me, I'll be supporting Ron Paul and his message vigorously for as long as his star burns brightly illuminating the masses to the loss of their Constitutional freedoms and liberties.

When it comes time to take this country back, whether he had won or not, we'll have millions more fellow patriots standing shoulder-to-shoulder with us then because of him and this historic campaign having awakened them.

- Shane

steve005
12-20-2007, 03:55 PM
yup yup

NoxTwilight
12-20-2007, 03:58 PM
I am with you brothers and sisters!

Eric23
12-20-2007, 04:10 PM
We should never stop supporting his message though.

raystone
12-20-2009, 04:20 PM
2 years. Still supporting Ron Paul. Changed my life, fighting for liberty every day.

freedoms-light
12-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Wow! 67 people in the grassroots section. The eternal flame of liberty burns brightly.
Liberty is brewing.

JK/SEA
12-20-2009, 06:48 PM
How many of you voted for Obama?

m72mc
12-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Nice...

liberalnurse
12-20-2009, 09:43 PM
How many of you voted for Obama?

I just found out a few days ago that a really good friend of mine and a RP supporter voted for Obama. I told the person that told me, that he must of been pissing around because he would have never voted for Obama. I called my friend and he confessed!! For over a year I thought he had voted third party. He tried to justify, spin it, but I didn't let him off so easliy. I kept it light, although I feel this will always be between us and I think he feels it too. For me I'm all about Ron Paul, the revolution, the message and have been for almost 3 years, always will be and would have never, ever voted for McCain or Obama.

Update: Today I saw the guy who told me that John had voted for Obama. He also happens to be Johns neighbor. He said to me, "So, did John tell you that he took down his RP signs and put up Obama signs right before the election. And I would know since I'm his neighbor." I cracked up. Of course its not true, but I can't wait to talk to John. Oh yeah, he's not going to live this down anytime soon.

AdamT
12-20-2009, 09:53 PM
Right there fighting with you my friend. Push on.

JK/SEA
12-21-2009, 01:33 AM
I just found out a few days ago that a really good friend of mine and a RP supporter voted for Obama. I told the person that told me, that he must of been pissing around because he would have never voted for Obama. I called my friend and he confessed!! For over a year I thought he had voted third party. He tried to justify, spin it, but I didn't let him off so easliy. I kept it light, although I feel this will always be between us and I think he feels it too. For me I'm all about Ron Paul, the revolution, the message and have been for almost 3 years, always will be and would have never, ever voted for McCain or Obama.

I voted for Baldwin. Ron's choice.

I was a State delegate for Paul, and now a PCO.

Paul's ideology fits my stance. Therefore, i am Ron Paul.

UtahApocalypse
12-21-2009, 10:56 AM
Never.

raystone
02-02-2011, 09:03 PM
3 years now since Dr. Paul shook me awake. While recognizing many here have been fighting for liberty much longer, I'm indebted to Ron Paul for having the awareness to teach my young children the principles of liberty, and just as importantly, recognize the absence of liberty.

While I doubt we can escape the human suffering to come when the Federal Reserve bankster's and the federal government's house of cards collapses, I find solace in my conviction for the freedom fight that will continue in the very different times that lay ahead.