donors today:
new donors today:

:)

Joe3113
12-20-2007, 09:56 AM
Great News

Cleaner44
12-20-2007, 09:57 AM
Our campaign grows daily at a HUGE rate while "frontrunner" Rudy is losing support quicker than his hair.

apc3161
12-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Yea, I want to see a large percentage of new donors. That would be nice.

rollingpig
12-20-2007, 10:06 AM
he's catchin on~

Ron2Win
12-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Rwnd!!!!!!

BillyDkid
12-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Rwnd!!!!!! So that's like the Ron Paul variation of Pwnd???

coboman
12-20-2007, 10:09 AM
I thought this was a previous post, because there was one going around the day before yesterday.

All week, we have had lots of new donors. This is catching like wildfire.

werdd
12-20-2007, 10:09 AM
rwned.com

terryp
12-20-2007, 11:02 AM
Yea, on wed. we had 94% new donors.
The message is spreading, let us hope for a stampede by Jan.

RevolutionSD
12-20-2007, 11:14 AM
sorry I must be old or out of it. What is "pnwned"?

speciallyblend
12-20-2007, 11:16 AM
blimpin

Voluntaryist
12-20-2007, 11:17 AM
rwned.com

Love it, love it, love it.

Rwned.com just PWNED :D

speciallyblend
12-20-2007, 11:17 AM

well pnwned has many meanings, we owned them,we out debated them, we destroyed them with knowledge and facts,the list could go on
another way of saying we kicked ass ;)

Pauliana
12-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Is that out of the ordinary?

RevolutionSD
12-20-2007, 11:19 AM
well pnwned has many meanings, we owned them,we out debated them, we destroyed them with knowledge and facts,the list could go on
another way of saying we kicked ass ;)

ok but why 'pnwned' and not owned or something else?

pacelli
12-20-2007, 11:19 AM

To pwn someone is a slick internet/gamer hip way of saying that someone was "owned". I.E. Ron Paul owned / 'pwned' Neal Cavuto yesterday. I noticed it first used in the gaming community several years ago on games such as counter-strike, everquest, world of warcraft, etc.

RonPaulJunkie
12-20-2007, 11:21 AM
http://ronpaulgraphs.com/text_stats.html

total donations today:
donors today:
new donors today:

:)

How does this compare to the past donations? Do we have any charts or graphs representing new donor growth?

tsetsefly
12-20-2007, 11:26 AM
excellent

PRIEST
12-20-2007, 11:28 AM
"owned" was misspelled "pwned" in some game and it caught on.

Exponent
12-20-2007, 11:28 AM
ok but why 'pnwned' and not owned or something else?
The 'o' key is right next to the 'p' key. When excited, typing fast, and not caring about accuracy with spelling and grammar, "owned" can sometimes come out as "pwned" Purposefully saying "pwned" rather than "owned" somehow caught on as an internet fad. I'd wager a guess that these are the most relevant details of how "pwned" was born.

Pauliana
12-20-2007, 11:33 AM
If this is new, it could be a positive outcome of the white supremacist donation. The message is - Ron Paul is not going to let your donation hurt him.

I once talked to an Arab-American who liked Ron Paul. I asked if he had given yet and he said, well.... no. my last name is *insert Arab sounding name* and I didn't want it to look bad for Dr. Paul.

I explained that all are welcome under our tent, as long as they understand this is about Dr. Paul's message, and if you support that, support it proudly.

30 years in congress hasn't changed Dr. Paul. Does anyone seriously think $500 or even $20 million would?

Maybe people are understanding that even if you're not politically correct, you can still be American and you can still support Dr. Paul.

Rebel Resource
12-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Massive Pwnage (with A Strong Flavor Of Rwnage)

LibertyEagle
12-20-2007, 11:41 AM
I sure hope this doesn't have anything to do with the campaign working on the widget. I sure hope they didn't screw something up.

Mithridates
12-20-2007, 11:43 AM
The 'o' key is right next to the 'p' key. When excited, typing fast, and not caring about accuracy with spelling and grammar, "owned" can sometimes come out as "pwned" Purposefully saying "pwned" rather than "owned" somehow caught on as an internet fad. I'd wager a guess that these are the most relevant details of how "pwned" was born.

Yes, if you're using an inefficient Qwerty keyboard. With the Dvorak keyboard though that never happens.

Sorry for the unrelated post but Dvorak is something else that, like Ron Paul, takes a bit of effort to get to know but once you learn all about it you never want to go back. After Ron Paul is president the next revolution will be the keyboard!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvorak_simplified_keyboard

ConstitutionGal
12-20-2007, 11:48 AM
I would have to think that the media attention from Tuesday along with the Glen Beck interview might have something to do with this. I'll bet that people who had previously only been hearing the 'he can't win' trash are finally realizing that he CAN.

Carole
12-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Now it is showing 153 new donors out of 158 total donors today.

Is something going on with this? That is a lot of new donors! :) :rolleyes:

kylejack
12-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Yes, if you're using an inefficient Qwerty keyboard. With the Dvorak keyboard though that never happens.

Sorry for the unrelated post but Dvorak is something else that, like Ron Paul, takes a bit of effort to get to know but once you learn all about it you never want to go back. After Ron Paul is president the next revolution will be the keyboard!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvorak_simplified_keyboard
I'm glad that he's supporting Ron Paul, but I will never abandon Qwerty!

Mithridates
12-20-2007, 12:01 PM
I'm glad that he's supporting Ron Paul, but I will never abandon Qwerty!

Brave words! However, three weeks using Dvorak and I guarantee you'll never go back! Imagine being able to type words like 'stewardess sweaterdresses' with both hands instead fumbling about with just the left. And that's just the beginning..

Okay, I promise I'll stay on topic now.

kylejack
12-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Brave words! However, three weeks using Dvorak and I guarantee you'll never go back! Imagine being able to type 'stewardess sweaterdresses' with both hands instead of just the left. And that's just the beginning..

Okay, I promise I'll stay on topic now.
Perhaps, but the world is infested with Qwerty keyboards, and I'm rarely using my own system these days, so learning a new keyboard would just screw me up professionally. I have enough trouble with these damned split keyboards they have at work.

all J's in IL for RP
12-20-2007, 12:28 PM
After Ron Paul is president the next revolution will be the keyboard!

Sigh. Do not conflate your agenda with the Ron Paul Revolution!!!:p

Now it is showing 153 new donors out of 158 total donors today.

Is something going on with this? That is a lot of new donors! :) :rolleyes:

The new donors haven't come here yet I imagine; everyone else is giving to the blimp, OLFD, etc. or withholding for future money bombs.

I noticed at least 3 from the Baltimore area today. I wonder if someone has been tracking individual donations from the blimps' route?

TwiLeXia
12-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Keep it up folks. The greatest thing about Ron Paul is that all we need to do is TELL the other people his positions, and they'll agree. It's just that simple!

mosquitobite
12-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Below is from my dad who supports 95% of Dr Paul, but the 5% is because he's still pro WOT. I still have time to convert him though since Indiana's primary isn't until May ;)

I agree that he should not cow-tow and return the $500.00.

It should be added that Ron Paul can use the $500.00 to help combat the very racism the donor stands for….starting with spreading Ron Paul’s message, including not a racist bone in Ron Paul’s body.

:D