PDA

View Full Version : Chris Mathews Blasts Hillary on Morning Joe (Very Funny)

Tim724
12-20-2007, 09:38 AM
Did anyone else hear Chris Mathews' rant about Hillary Clinton on Morning Joe this morning?

It was histarical. I have never heard Chris Mathews go off like that. His rant seemed to be advocating small-government as well.

He was talking about Hillary's xmas add showing her giving people gifts. He was saying that she thinks she is like Evita and she is going to give the masses all these gifts from her palace. He went on to question how she will pay for these gifts and answered the question by noting that people will actually be paying for these gifts themselves...and usually paying double or triple for them. He accused her of having the attitude that she is an elite intelligensia who has the obligation to take care of the masses who couldn't possibly take care of themselves.

Mathews said all of this in a frenzied rant. It was SO funny (and true).

angelatc
12-20-2007, 09:46 AM
I saw it. Chris Matthews talks about Hillary far too much to suit me. He criticizes her as often as he praises her, but practically every election story covers is in regard to how it will affect HRC.

I liked the comments he made about Huckabee's ad - noting how Tax Hike Mike sort of assumed the position of Jesus on the cross by the end of the commercial.

I wish they'd show Paul's ad. I guess there's nothing controversial about it, so whtybother.

(insert pout here)

Tim724
12-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Here is the youtube link for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8zXkVUJ9wI

I just thought that this was really funny - especially to people on a Ron Paul board.

Not that Chris Mathews is on our side for small government, but in this particular shtick, he could be mistaken for Lew Rockwell himself.

Liberty Star
12-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Also, Andrew Sullivan praised Ron Paul in the opening couple of minutes of the show today, I forget which category he picked him in but RP was his choice for making a mark in 2007 I believe.
That was just before I saw Ron Paul being picked Man of the Year by the very respected McLaughlin Group host :) Good sunday shows.

Pete
12-23-2007, 08:03 PM
"I give the little people gifts, and they bring me flowers." :)

By the third time he said, "I am the grand Evita". I was dying. :D

smartguy911
12-23-2007, 08:18 PM
Lmao

bgky4paul
12-23-2007, 09:02 PM
This is quite possibly the funniest thing I have heard this entire campaign season. It also reminds me why I cannot stop watching Hardball, even though CM continues to ignore our man. Sometimes he really gets on a roll!