PDA

View Full Version : I have an utterly amazing idea, and since I'm not a greedy scoundrel, I'll share.

ThinkAwake
12-20-2007, 08:33 AM
FREEDOM IS POPULAR!

How many of you agree? FREEDOM IS POPULAR! Doesn't the phrase make you feel WARM at heart? I know we have something special in the works here friends, and I'm very excited by this idea I have. It popped into my mind literally a minute ago, but I think we can capitalize on this movement by starting a- *gasp* buisness that supports the upholding of freedom?

PREPOSTEROUS! Or is it? Imagine, walking down the sawgrass mills mall (sunny sofla FTW!) And having a store that keeps us up to date on our rights (lol) and offers much material essential to protesting, kind of like an office store selling poster boards. We could also have it built in with a coffee shop, with a lounge and maybe a small open mic stage commonly placed in our store locations, key to keeping us in touch with activism, and inspiring artists in poetry and music alike, to demonstrate. (whew, l2fix run-onz)

This environment would definetly aide in supporting freedom, and could be quite profitable!

I have no clue how to start a buisness, so maybe someone can help me get it off the ground?!?!?! If not, please include me in your revenue.. As I am but a poor eighteen year old high school graduate aspiring to a career in cinematography!

OH! The BEST PART!
The stores name.

The First Amendment.

ThinkAwake
12-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Blimp.

CAN I GETTAVIEW ON DIS HERE THREAD

Rebel Resource
12-20-2007, 08:49 AM
selling what now?

ThinkAwake
12-20-2007, 08:57 AM
selling what now?

Selling supplies for picketing, advertising lists of numbers to contact congress, and excellent coffee, ice cream, coffee and ice cream? bleh. Making it starbucksesque, but promoting free speech and demonstration. If there is a small stage setup in these shops it could be possible. We could even have chairs outside for those that don't want to hear someones strange drivel haha. My main point is though, putting activism in the mainstream could be profitable.

bucfish
12-20-2007, 09:08 AM
In many ways it would be profitable. We always need to question everything that government does for the voice of dissent is but the voice of a TRUE patriot. Keep your ideas flowing but right now keep the focus of your energy on Dr. Paul and those like him. We need to make change in this country and get back to OUR TRUE principles. Let's keep spreading the word and evoke curiosity about Ron Paul. Let those who care seek the truth on there own for we cannot force views to people but rather stir up curiosity for curiosity will lead those to find the truth.

ThinkAwake
12-20-2007, 09:12 AM
In many ways it would be profitable. We always need to question everything that government does for the voice of dissent is but the voice of a TRUE patriot. Keep your ideas flowing but right now keep the focus of your energy on Dr. Paul and those like him. We need to make change in this country and get back to OUR TRUE principles. Let's keep spreading the word and evoke curiosity about Ron Paul. Let those who care seek the truth on there own for we cannot force views to people but rather stir up curiosity for curiosity will lead those to find the truth.

Ron Paul would be the ONLY candidate praised in a cafe such as this one. Putting the first amendment FIRST!

Don't get me wrong, our undivided attention is required for ron paul to gather as many votes possible.. I just fell in love with myself though, so bare with me.

ThinkAwake
12-20-2007, 09:32 AM
Blimp needs money!

hueylong
12-20-2007, 09:33 AM
FREEDOM IS POPULAR is a great slogan... Another one I like is: LEGALIZE FREEDOM!

Huey

Elwar
12-20-2007, 10:04 AM
I had an idea last night along these lines...I'd like to see TV commercials, all the time stating the words of the Constitution. Maybe one commercial might just be the words for the 10th Amendment, or one with the powers given to Congress, etc...

Not very revenue generating, but I'd love to have people actually read the words...I was literally surprised when I read the 10th Amendment as an adult, understanding it for the first time.

ChelC
12-20-2007, 10:43 AM
My brother has this same kind of idea, including booths with audio recordings of great speeches, etc. So people could go to learn about the constitution, get involved, etc.

Like an internet cafe... only better.

AdoubleR
12-20-2007, 05:04 PM
blimp