PDA

View Full Version : Lol at the media, ron paul supporters please dont be anger at the polls

Give me liberty
12-20-2007, 08:21 AM
Giuliani leads California but Huckabee gaining: poll

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN1963799020071220

- Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee has made dramatic gains in California but still trails front-runner Rudy Giuliani, according to a poll released on Thursday.

The Field Poll conducted December 10-17 found 25 percent backing former New York Mayor Giuliani, unchanged from October, while former Arkansas Gov. Huckabee's support rose to 17 percent from 4 percent over the same two months in California, the biggest prize of all the primaries.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney had 15 percent support, followed by Arizona Sen. John McCain at 12 percent, according to the poll of 322 likely Republican voters that had a margin of error of 5.7 percentage points.

Although Iowa and New Hampshire, which hold the first two presidential nominating contests early next month, have dominated the candidates' attention, California will select about one-fifth of the delegates needed to choose the Republican and Democratic candidates who will face off in the November 2008 election.

now what do you say about the polls now?

the media such as yahoo and Reuters think that rudy is going to win California
i dont think so, wasnt i saying and was i right on how fake were and still are these media owned polls?

Not single a Republican has ever own California before, however i think and i bet that ron paul would the first and only true Republican to win it.

Atleast ronald reagen had own california, but back then things/events were different.

mwkaufman
12-20-2007, 11:14 AM
Another 18% were undecided... How many are usually undecided? Giving a very generous 9% undecided, it's going to look like, at worst, 6% Paul, 2% Hunter, 1% Tancredo, but it could be as scandalous as 13% Paul, 1% Hunter, 4% Undecided, etc.

Rangeley
12-20-2007, 11:35 AM
When they say leads in California... they mean among Republicans. They are not saying he is leading in California in a general election matchup.

erikm
12-20-2007, 12:40 PM
Isn't California a per-district state now? I wonder where the polling was.

ErikM

HOLLYWOOD
12-20-2007, 12:48 PM
It's a frigin POLL! If you want MSM and Corporate NEWS to dictate the results... continue to listen to them.

TwiLeXia
12-20-2007, 12:48 PM
We definitely need to win California...