PDA

View Full Version : We Are Winning The Battle

Mike S.
12-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Once again, I made a few more calls last night. Result: a few new Ron Paul Supporters. And a few names of some others I forgot to call and get on board.

Our efforts are working folks! Poll results are now starting to reflect it and RP is getting close to double digits. Remember that all the money bombs in world can only do the same thing we can do today - spread the word.

Get two others on board. The two bring 4 more in, the 4 bring 8 more in, etc.

Bobby Johnson
12-20-2007, 08:44 AM
Mike,
Great work. I don't know what the future holds but hearing stories like yours makes me very optimistic about Ron Paul's chances. Allow me to share my own experiences over the last couple of days with you. Take into consideration that prior to finding out about Ron Paul my political experience was limited to voting in the general election and nothing more.

I was talking with one of my customer's yesterday while she was picking her order from me. I have been using my strong opposition to the NAIS as an opening to discussing Ron Paul's opposition to the federal program.

She had heard about Ron Paul for the first time two days ago when watching a cable news program. She did not know anything about Ron Paul, however, since she is very much opposed to the NAIS she was very insterested to hear about him from me.

The day before yesterday, I was talking to a woman in the parking lot of one of my small town's grocery stores. I don't remember how I turned the conversation to Ron Paul but I ended up talking to her for twenty-five minutes. One of the very first things she said to me was that she frustrated with the Iraq war, the federal government growing larger and larger every day, and how the U. S. Constitution has become meaningless to the Republican and Democratic Party. When I heard this I could not just walk away.

She almost did not listen to me because she was so frustrated with politics. Even though I encouraged her to look up Ron Paul online she still wanted my telephone number at the end of our conversation. She was afraid of not having a way to contact me if she was unable to find the information she wanted. I was almost glad to end the conversation because she started firing so many questions at me that I was exhausting my knowledge on Ron Paul's stances on the issues.

There are so many people who have even yet to hear about Ron Paul that I have made a personal decision to spend less time online and spend more time talking about Ron Paul.