12-20-2007, 02:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKG0E8RpcUM

:D Today's CNN video

Paulitical Correctness
12-20-2007, 02:30 AM
2:27

abers076
12-20-2007, 02:30 AM
yeah howard, all the dems want us out of iraq, what a joke!

ClayTrainor
12-20-2007, 02:31 AM
byaaaaaaa

shagywashere
12-20-2007, 02:32 AM
Yea seriously they all want us out - after 2012 when their term is over and don't have to deal with it! because America will be screwed by then so it's all good to them.

Ron Paul Fan
12-20-2007, 02:33 AM
"The question is, do you want a President who will shift their views and say anything to get elected? I think the answer to that is you probably don't want a President who will do that."

Right on, Howard! Vote Hillary '08! :rolleyes:

nist7
12-20-2007, 02:34 AM
hahaha!!!!

kushaze
12-20-2007, 02:34 AM
Howard Dean seems to think that all Democrats are good and all Republicans are bad. How is this a unifying message? Most the Democrats and Republicans are all the same. Elect more Democrats isn't the answer. I think we should get rid of the whole lot of them, get rid of the two party system, and replace them with people that serve no partisan. Disgustingly this will never happen and we will continue to live in a duopoly system.

nist7
12-20-2007, 02:37 AM
Howard Dean seems to think that all Democrats are good and all Republicans are bad. How is this a unifying message? Most the Democrats and Republicans are all the same. Elect more Democrats isn't the answer. I think we should get rid of the whole lot of them, get rid of the two party system, and replace them with people that serve no partisan. Disgustingly this will never happen and we will continue to live in a duopoly system.

Great point.

Dean is just as bad as the neocons in this one. His partisan politics and "dems are for the people; republicans are not" rhetoric shows his true colors.

StateofTrance
12-20-2007, 02:37 AM
Dean should endorse Ron Paul.

Dean : "I'm here to endorse Dr. Paul, yaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh !!"

devil21
12-20-2007, 02:43 AM
Its better than nothing. Dean could have just ignored Ron Paul completely and not mentioned his name at all. A few people that watched that will think "huh? an anti-war conservative?" and go look it up.

nist7
12-20-2007, 02:47 AM
Dean should endorse Ron Paul.

Dean : "I'm here to endorse Dr. Paul, yaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh !!"

:o

Its better than nothing. Dean could have just ignored Ron Paul completely and not mentioned his name at all. A few people that watched that will think "huh? an anti-war conservative?" and go look it up.

Indeed. He wasn't completely ignorant....:D

daviddee
12-20-2007, 02:52 AM

JoeySweets
12-20-2007, 02:57 AM
2:42

"Screw up America spending $1Trillion dollars over there... when we could be spending that money here."

I almost threw up when I heard him say the above.

How about not spending the money... period!

Well we have to spend some Money,, I think Ron Paul is saying that if we end the spending over there, we can reform the programs that we have over here and greatly reduce the spending,, I don't think Ron Actually believed that the Govnment will do no spending at all. I don't think that's feasable.

The Government will still be the Government,, we can reduce it's power by getting Ron in

nist7
12-20-2007, 02:59 AM
2:42

"Screw up America spending $1Trillion dollars over there... when we could be spending that money here."

I almost threw up when I heard him say the above.

How about not spending the money... period!

Well we have to spend some Money,, I think Ron Paul is saying that if we end the spending over there, we can reform the programs that we have over here and greatly reduce the spending,, I don't think Ron Actually believed that the Govnment will do no spending at all. I don't think that's feasable.

The Government will still be the Government,, we can reduce it's power by getting Ron in

I think david's post was referring to the extra surcharge of the 1 trillion that does need to be spent. Ron Paul is not an anarchist, so there has to be SOME federal spending....

But anyways.... +1

daviddee
12-20-2007, 03:01 AM

DRV45N05
12-20-2007, 03:01 AM
We should write Howard Dean a thank you letter. It took a LOT of courage for him to even mention Ron Paul's name, I'm sure.

daviddee
12-20-2007, 03:04 AM

ewizacft
12-20-2007, 03:13 AM
byaaaaaaa

You are correct.

nist7
12-20-2007, 03:19 AM
Thank you for clarifying my comment :)

Yes, the $1 Trillion should be considered a "one off" expense and not "free flowing cash" that should be budgeted forever.

Exactly.....let's let that 1 trillion dollars be spent by the people of the US to strengthen our economy and our standard of living and our education....etc. etc.

We should write Howard Dean a thank you letter. It took a LOT of courage for him to even mention Ron Paul's name, I'm sure.

LOL

I'm surprised he even mentioned RP's name. So he is not completely oblivious to reality....:D

One more issue:

Did you note Dean tried to blame Nixon for the war in Vietnam?

Did he forget JFK got us into the war and LBJ continued the tradition??

Nixon may have escalated it before pulling the troops out... but Dean tries to "re-educate" the viewers into thinking the Republicans started the war.

It is this rewriting of history that grows tiresome.

Indeed, it is this kind of blatant fact distortion and playing to the party politics that Dean was so eager to accuse of the neocons.....LOL

The neodems and the neocons are two sides of the same dirty coin.

DRV45N05
12-20-2007, 03:19 AM
Here's the letter I'm sending him:

Dear Chairman Dean,

On behalf of fellow supporters of Congressman Ron Paul’s Presidential Candidacy, I would like to thank you for your mention of him on The Situation Room yesterday as the only Republican who opposes the war. We starve for information to get out to the public about our candidate, and your mention of him was highly appreciated by Ron Paul supporters everywhere. Dr. Paul’s campaign is often compared to your Presidential campaign in the 2004 Election, and for good reason: the two are demonstrations of campaigns organized and developed almost solely by grassroots efforts, and they both demonstrate the power that ordinary people can have in our political process today. In an age where the nation faces serious issues such as the coming monetary and fiscal crises, wars that are going nowhere in ensuring our national security, and the loss of our Constitutionally-granted civil liberties at home; it is absolutely essential that we as Americans improve the nature of the dialogue in this election so that we can move beyond partisan mudslinging and have an honest assessment of the issues. Your acknowledgement of Dr. Paul’s opposition to this war was a brave and bold step on your part, and for that you have our respect. Once he is elected, we look forward to the day when President Paul will end our occupation of Iraq upon working with Democratic members of Congress alongside whom he has opposed this disastrous war from the start.

For Liberty,

Paige Michael-Shetley
Chairman, UNC Students for Ron Paul

StateofTrance
12-20-2007, 03:21 AM
Excellent.

daviddee
12-20-2007, 03:29 AM

LibertyForAll
12-20-2007, 03:49 AM
I see both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party becoming very nervous, because Both of their bases are shifting towards Ron Paul. Howard Dean is trying to hold off the hemhorrage of Democrats leaving the party. But Guess What? It's too late.