PDA

View Full Version : Local republican party email response

B964
07-08-2007, 08:18 AM
I got an email today from my local republican party in response to my offer to volunter to help get a republican elected to president in 2008.

Quote "We probably won't be terribly involved in the Presidential Election next year but if Giuliani is the nominee NY could be in play so that could all change. We'll see, a lot will happen between now and then." End quote

He did invite me to a local meeting Monday for a petition push to get local republicans on local ballots.

A few thoughts about that;
They don't feel it is important to start early?
They only want to help if the canidate is from New York?
They don't know about other republicans running?

I did not state the canidate I was rooting for. Should I show up talking Ron Paul and find myself ***kicked in the back alley?

MozoVote
07-08-2007, 08:32 AM
If all of the Constitution-respecting, freedom loving Americans can join together in the GOP and smack the neocon's hands off the wheel, then I don't think the Lib party matters anymore. It will wither away, like the Reform party did. I don't care if we drive a Buick or a Ford (GOP or Lib party). Let's just take our country back.

DavyDuke17
07-08-2007, 08:47 AM
I think they probably said that because they feel that a democrat will definitely win New York unless Giuliani is the candidate, therefore they aren't going to try too hard unless Rudy is the candidate.