PDA

View Full Version : The Last Glenn Beck Thread.

The Plan
12-20-2007, 02:13 AM
I don't know why you guys feel betrayed by Glenn Beck, he was never on our side to begin with. He did what he said he would do and gave Dr. Paul the best interview i can remember. He never said he would stop doing what he's paid to do which is to be a Neo-Con nut licker.
Get over it, we got what we wanted from him which is air time. People probably got converted by that interview. He can say what he wants but you would have to be pretty stupid to be converted by that interview and then change back after hearing Beck change his stripes again. Quite frankly those are the people we will never get and personally i don't think we need them because those people will always be asleep. We need to quit taking this stuff so personal. This is politics folks and it's the dirtyest buisness next to war. Thicken up your skin now because we are about to have a shitload more of this come our way in the next few months. You don't win a battle by whining. Put on your helmets and get to the front of the line.

Let this be the last Glenn Beck thread, we won that battle. Let it go. We need a new target.