PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani in Hospital

bgky4paul
12-20-2007, 12:45 AM
http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5271074&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Giuliani has flu-like symptoms in St. Louis. Maybe too many RP supporters?

hueylong
12-20-2007, 12:48 AM
Wow. That will be news for the next couple of days.

Huey

Micahyah
12-20-2007, 12:49 AM
I hope he's feeling well soon.

Everyone please be classy like Ron Paul

RPsupporterAtHeart
Swallowed some of his lipstick.

Chester Copperpot
He's getting repaired in the robot repair shop.. Probably need some grease and oil for his moving parts

HazardPerry
12-20-2007, 12:50 AM
Jeez, that must have felt pretty bad for them to turn around and head back for the hospital. I hope it's nothing serious. :(:confused:

ChrisV
12-20-2007, 12:50 AM
The flu sucks. Go Ron Paul

hueylong
12-20-2007, 12:52 AM
It's very interesting given that hilarious news video from St. Louis where the poor TV reporter was standing outside Giuliani's event that he hadn't shown up for -- but there were about 25 RP supporters hooting and hollering behind her.

Maybe Rudy is getting tired of being dogged by Ron Paul supporters everywhere he goes.

Huey

me3
12-20-2007, 12:52 AM
Ron Paul could disappear for 3 days, and no one in the MSM would require a press release of his whereabouts. :rolleyes:

I don't like to see anyone suffer, so I won't speak ill of Rudy's condition.

hueylong
12-20-2007, 12:54 AM
It could have been this that made him feel a little 'under the weather'.

http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages/...Y&pageId=1.1.1

Huey

SPmachina033
Oh no not the flu. I am sick right now. Yes it sucks but who doesn't get it. If RP were to come down with something 2x as bad there wouldn't be a single article probably.

rajibo
Maybe it was a biological attack perpetrated by the terrists.

Castrensis
12-20-2007, 12:55 AM
Oh, Christ. Next you know they'll be looking for a donation from a Santeria practitioner so they can blame Giuliani's poor health on dead chickens or voodoo poppets.

Bah. Get well soon, Ghoul.

xexkxex
12-20-2007, 12:58 AM
ATTENTION:

If you are or know a doctor, nurse, or janitor who works in that hospital....please tell, or have them tell Rudy personally that we, Ron Paul's supporters, hope he gets well soon. ;)

Give him some "reading" material while your at it....he might get bored :D

J/k

ChrisV
12-20-2007, 12:59 AM
Maybe it was a biological attack perpetrated by the terrists.

You know, I think your right. Who should we bomb?

steph3n
12-20-2007, 01:04 AM
yes we need to deliver card to Rudy, get well VERY soon we need you good buddy! We need you to take some votes from the others :D

ThePieSwindler
12-20-2007, 01:05 AM
ATTENTION:

If you are or know a doctor, nurse, or janitor who works in that hospital....please tell, or have them tell Rudy personally that we, Ron Paul's supporters, hope he gets well soon. ;)

Give him some "reading" material while your at it....he might get bored :D

J/k

Maybe a pocket constitution?

Why exactly is he in the hospital for the flu? Is it really that bad?

RPTXState
12-20-2007, 01:06 AM
I hope Rudy feels better......but decides to stay in bed until after Super Tuesday. He really could use the rest....seeing all those RP supporters must be tiring.

dc_
12-20-2007, 01:06 AM
Go Ron Paul, of course...

but, man, I hope its nothing too serious. Staying the night at a hospital over flu-like symptoms doesn't seem to add up. He did recover from cancer... but I would assume there had to be some vomiting or serious headaches or chills to prompt him to turn around his plane and book the hospital for the night.

i hope he is ok and gets well soon. I don't think health and illness is an area to joke about.

Rhodes
12-20-2007, 01:07 AM
Hope he gets well soon; the flu is no fun.

filmmaker58
12-20-2007, 01:08 AM
He snuck into the brownies his bosses made for Ron Paul.

shoms_w
12-20-2007, 01:08 AM
Lets send him some flowers.

aksmith
12-20-2007, 01:10 AM
Not a Rudy fan, but I'd rather beat him healthy than with the flu.

Glen Beck, on the other hand, can get the flu, rickets and scurvy and I probably wouldn't shed a tear. Oh, and mange, I forgot mange.

tomveil
12-20-2007, 01:14 AM
I think that we actually should send a card. Is there a website that we can digitally "sign" one and then have it sent somewhere to print? Nothing mean or anything, just a sincere get well card.

Seriously, we can beat him on ideas alone. Be caring. Let's get it done!

Jenna!
12-20-2007, 01:14 AM
It's very interesting given that hilarious news video from St. Louis where the poor TV reporter was standing outside Giuliani's event that he hadn't shown up for -- but there were about 25 RP supporters hooting and hollering behind her.

Maybe Rudy is getting tired of being dogged by Ron Paul supporters everywhere he goes.

Huey

I don't remember where but I just saw a clip of that and I had no idea what they were talking about, I just saw the RP supporters in the background, and i seriously started cracking up hard! That was too cool...

But now with the info, the story keeps getting better!

Jenna!
12-20-2007, 01:15 AM
I think that we actually should send a card. Is there a website that we can digitally "sign" one and then have it sent somewhere to print? Nothing mean or anything, just a sincere get well card.

Seriously, we can beat him on ideas alone. Be caring. Let's get it done!

That sounds like a great idea! I just hope he doesn't get sicker tho, lol

jahazii
12-20-2007, 01:16 AM
It could have been this that made him feel a little 'under the weather'.

http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages/...Y&pageId=1.1.1

Huey

This page is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.

MSM shut it down hope someone captured the video

jorger
12-20-2007, 01:33 AM
i know a Good Doctor I can recommend....

=)

kutibah
12-20-2007, 01:37 AM
That sounds like a great idea! I just hope he doesn't get sicker tho, lol

+1

purplechoe
12-20-2007, 01:38 AM

Huey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXz7Po8YPHo

Bowie
12-20-2007, 02:01 AM
Please don't take this the wrong way, but is it worth considering the possibility that this is a political ploy, as in, a dramatic illness leading up to Iowa and NH can be blamed for his inevitable lousy performance in both? I suppose it would be impossible to know, really, so it's better left unsaid.... ;)

Drknows
12-20-2007, 02:04 AM
Maybe Dr Paul can check in on him.

tomveil
12-20-2007, 02:36 AM
Well shoot! I can make a card, but it doesn't seem like I can other people to be able to log in and "sign" it. Perhaps we should all sign like a printable online petition, and then we can just glue it onto the card? (This thing is going to have to be pretty big to get all our signatures on it)

What do you guys think?

Oh, and the text:

Dear Mr. Giuliani,

We're very sorry to hear that you have fallen ill. We wish you a speedy recovery and a healthy holiday season for you, your loved ones, and your campaign staff.

Get Well Soon!

The Ron Paul rEVOLution

(hundreds of signatures here) :)

tomveil
12-20-2007, 02:51 AM
Well I just looked at the time, and it's getting pretty late! Here's the address for the "card":

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/drpaulwillmakeitbetter/

Is there anybody in the area that he is staying who can print it out when it's done and deliver it to the hospital? (All on tape, of course!)

Re-edit: Oh, and I think that this is an awesome idea. If we can get a couple thousdand signatures.....imagine the fun of the video going around YouTube :D

Abyss19562
12-20-2007, 03:28 AM
I hope dies, sorry but I'm not going to be classy to someone who spits on the constitution everytime he speaks with his lisp.

microsect
12-20-2007, 03:40 AM
Swallowed some of his lipstick.

lol

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/7/o/s/1/rudy_glamour.jpg

bgky4paul
12-20-2007, 09:40 AM
If you are or know a doctor, nurse, or janitor who works in that hospital....please tell, or have them tell Rudy personally that we, Ron Paul's supporters, hope he gets well soon.

This cracked me up! Imagine what it would be like for an old mafia guy like Rudy to be lying in his hospital bed when a janitor comes in, leans down, and whispers in his ear, "The Ron Paul supporters wish you well." BWAH!!!:eek:

Thomas Paine
12-20-2007, 01:10 PM
Giuliani is such a pu$$y. Just eat chicken soup and take some Nyquill and get some sleep instead of burdening a hospital that has many more legitimate medical cases to deal with.

AtomiC
12-20-2007, 01:12 PM
Giuliani going to the hospital for the flu is NEWS!? This is sad what the world has come to...