PDA

View Full Version : Kill This Forum Every Friday!!!

Myerz
12-20-2007, 12:35 AM
Maybe This Will Get All Of You Off Your Fat Asses And Get To The Streets And Let Everyone Know Who Ron Paul Is!

Every Person I Have Spoken To About Ron Paul Has Never Heard Of Him!

We Need To Do More Than This Forum, More Than Just Donate...come On!

hasan
12-20-2007, 12:36 AM
Maybe This Will Get All Of You Off Your Fat Asses And Get To The Streets And Let Everyone Know Who Ron Paul Is!

+1

rajibo
12-20-2007, 12:39 AM
Watchu talkin' 'bout Willis?

ctb619
12-20-2007, 12:39 AM
This is silly. Why do the two activities -- participating in the forums and getting out on the streets -- have to be mutually exclusive? I will continue to do both.

GML3G
12-20-2007, 12:42 AM
Yes... every Ron Paul supporter should at least make the effort to write five or more letters to Iowans. It is imperative to make a strong showing in Iowa.

kutibah
12-20-2007, 12:45 AM
The forums are crucial for organizing our efforts, but I agree their addiction can be taking away from potential supporters going out and rallying/canvassing.

Myerz
12-20-2007, 12:46 AM
This is silly. Why do the two activities -- participating in the forums and getting out on the streets -- have to be mutually exclusive? I will continue to do both.

I AM TALKING ABOUT TAKING A BREAK FROM THE FORUMS ON FRIDAY AND GETTING OUT THERE FOR SOME FRESH AIR WITH YOUR RON PAUL SIGN...... YOU CAN SPARE 1 DAY...RIGHT?

YOU DO HAVE A SIGN ....RIGHT?

ctb619
12-20-2007, 12:58 AM
I AM TALKING ABOUT TAKING A BREAK FROM THE FORUMS ON FRIDAY AND GETTING OUT THERE FOR SOME FRESH AIR WITH YOUR RON PAUL SIGN...... YOU CAN SPARE 1 DAY...RIGHT?

YOU DO HAVE A SIGN ....RIGHT?

I have been doing this every Friday sir, just not for 24 straight hours.

quantized
12-20-2007, 01:02 AM

+1000000:D

xexkxex
12-20-2007, 01:06 AM

Well, I understand what you mean...but this board will not close down...literally anyway. For no other reason than new people might come by and check it out...

....but yes...getting out is a MUST. I am my 2 little girls spend about 2 hours almost every day driving to a neighbor hood and going door to door. They really enjoy it and it has actually brought us closer together.

So, I totally support your message. I just think the way you are going about it may be a little wrong. The board will not shut down...but I will be out there every day with you man. :)

LibertyForAll
12-20-2007, 01:06 AM
When you kill the forums every Friday is there some sort of disinfectant spray you can use to get rid of the trolls too?

xexkxex
12-20-2007, 01:08 AM
When you kill the forums every Friday is there some sort of disinfectant spray you can use to get rid of the trolls too?

Thats funny...I don't care who you are...that's funny right there :D

ThePieSwindler
12-20-2007, 01:08 AM

Win.

eluminated
12-20-2007, 01:10 AM
I couldn't agree more. I was going to write the same thing. I do spread the word whenever I can. Just today I spoke to a friend I hadn't seen for a while and told him about Paul, he had no idea. plus I'm in contact with my Local Cit Council leader who knows paul but is on the fence, I'll convert him before Christmas haha. But we do all have to do more! Join the meetups in your local area, start your own, but just organize and advertize! It's astoundingly sad to realize just how many people have no idea who he is! We need to change that!

Alex Libman
12-20-2007, 01:12 AM
No! Filthy filthy Myerzes! Don't takes our precious away from us! We wants it, we wants our precious!

Myerz
12-20-2007, 01:53 AM
I guess your right...this has to be here for the newbies.

I just can't stress enough how important it is to get out there in the trenches supporting the revolution. We all can't be in the USO.

A great realistic goal is to tell at least 1 person each day about Ron Paul, even if it appears to fall on deaf ears....you will have planted a seed. The seed will eventually get watered by another supporter, it will grow into another supporter that will plant another seed.

derdy
12-20-2007, 01:56 AM

To be honest with you, with no disrespect intended, the only reason I'm on this forum so much is because of my job.

With 40 hours in my work week, I'd say 32 of those are free-time in which I can do anything I want online.

So, let's not forget our demographic. Sure, there are a lot of people that are introverted that don't go out, but the vast majority, I assume, are people who are online due to their jobs.

Peace out and see you online,
Denny