PDA

View Full Version : Hear Martin Luther King give the famous Brave heart speech 40 yr earlier

Man from La Mancha
12-19-2007, 11:41 PM
watch......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDRA3XFfDr4

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7412/mlkin4.jpg

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice" Barry Goldwater
Real good clips of Reagan, Goldwater, Kennedy, Booby Kennedy, Malcome X and MLK

at about 3:40 minutes hear MLK give the the Brave Heart speech 40 yr earlier

As so many with faults and maybe being what your ideas of a hero is but 4 of these men died of what they finally believed. And martin was a great Orator so less honor the best in these men for what we believe in and learn of their past but honor their ultimate dreams of freedom.

FrankRep
12-19-2007, 11:46 PM
It's about the MESSAGE not the man.

(Man is a sinful, broken, and flawed creature.) People please realize that. It doesn't matter if you think he's a Communist or whatever else. We remember him because of his message of freedom and peace.

I admire Martin Luther King for his message and his courage.

Man from La Mancha
12-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Men are weak and the ideas high, lets support those ideas and these men and and all the weaknesses are pleading too us the freedom message. picky picky picky, life is not the fairy tale you want it to be but make the most of it. Hasn't Ron said that a hundred times, it's the message. This a great message video period. Do not cast the 1st stone unless you are not with out sin your self.

jd603
12-19-2007, 11:56 PM
I agree MLK did some heroic things and sent a message of peace in many of his speeches, but attaching our candidate directly to him to raise money?

i think we should end the larger money bombs for now, we've gotten all the mileage we can out of the old media for them.

Maybe do a number of mini-bombs? Get more consistent cash-flow into the doctor instead of making him wait for money bombs?

Man from La Mancha
12-20-2007, 12:03 AM
I agree MLK did some heroic things and sent a message of peace in many of his speeches, but attaching our candidate directly to him to raise money?

i think we should end the larger money bombs for now, we've gotten all the mileage we can out of the old media for them.

Maybe do a number of mini-bombs? Get more consistent cash-flow into the doctor instead of making him wait for money bombs?
Nice suggestion but lets do both. Lets start a way of having HQ collect an automatic deduction from ones credit card every week or month. the goals are unlimited

free.alive
12-20-2007, 12:07 AM
If the moneybombs focus more on inspiring people to participate and forget about the media, we can adopt whatever message we feel is relevant that will push that little button in people and spark them to act.

Dave Wood
12-20-2007, 12:12 AM
Wasnt Martin Luther King a REPUBLICAN???

Taco John
12-20-2007, 12:14 AM
I don't care about using the bombs for media coverage. It's a nice side effect, but the real goal is to keep fueling the campaign. It's a long road to September.

Taco John
12-20-2007, 12:15 AM

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.DYK-Why%20MLK%20was%20a%20Republican&tp_preview=true

FrankRep
12-20-2007, 12:18 AM
The Communists tried to exploit the Civil Rights movement so people associated with the movement were somewhat labeled Communist.

Man from La Mancha
12-20-2007, 01:10 AM
The Communists tried to exploit the Civil Rights movement so people associated with the movement were somewhat labeled Communist.
So what the frig does that matter, the sheeple don't know that and they like Martin and this video is the best I've seen on a motivating freedom speech. Lets just build on the elites brainwashing and get Paul elected in charge.

Man from La Mancha
12-20-2007, 01:19 AM
So I'm waiting does anybody think this 40 yr old speech of Martin was plagiarized by Mel Gibson.:)

hard@work
12-20-2007, 01:37 AM
So what the frig does that matter, the sheeple don't know that and they like Martin and this video is the best I've seen on a motivating freedom speech. Lets just build on the elites brainwashing and get Paul elected in charge.

Better yet, let's do that and ignore those that want the movement only for themselves and their personal interests.

Man from La Mancha
12-20-2007, 01:47 AM
can anybody give me an answer, does Mel Gibson Brave Heart speech plagiarize MLK speech?

Definitely for all other ways to support Ron, including canvasing, but I'm not so limited to do both are you? watch this Brave heart speech by a real person and not a movie character.

watch......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDRA3XFfDr4

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7412/mlkin4.jpg

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice" Barry Goldwater
Real good clips of Reagan, Goldwater, Kennedy, Booby Kennedy, Malcome X and MLK

at about 3:40 minutes hear MLK give the the Brave Heart speech 40 yr earlier

As so many with faults and maybe being what your ideas of a hero is but 4 of these men died of what they finally believed. And martin was a great Orator so less honor the best in these men for what we believe in and learn of their past but honor their ultimate dreams of freedom.

Man from La Mancha
12-20-2007, 02:27 AM
dare to look at video?

Man from La Mancha
12-20-2007, 03:25 AM
Bump

Man from La Mancha
12-21-2007, 05:12 AM
bump