PDA

View Full Version : Should the campaign host a "moneybomb"?

rajibo
12-19-2007, 11:34 PM
The last week of last quarter the campaign had the $500,000 boost promotion which turned into a $1,000,000+ fundraising drive.

Does anybody else think they should do this again, so we can reach the $20,000,000 mark for the quarter?

Maybe this was suggested by now, but this forum moves too fast nowadays.:)

ChrisV
12-19-2007, 11:39 PM
I don't think they should call it a money bomb if they do host it, since this is something typically done by the grassroots. Also, I think we will reach 20 million for the quarter without any more money bombs.

rajibo
12-19-2007, 11:45 PM
I don't think they should call it a money bomb if they do host it, since this is something typically done by the grassroots. Also, I think we will reach 20 million for the quarter without any more money bombs.

That's why I put moneybomb in quotes. I mean fundraiser but moneybomb is in vogue. :)

I just think it would put that extra motivation out there for a no doubt about it $20,000,000 quarter.

Dequeant
12-19-2007, 11:59 PM
The campaign is in great shape financially. Right now we need to focus on funding the blimp. Once the blimp is set for a month, we need to get some things straight with the "blimp crew".

JWallace
12-20-2007, 12:06 AM
seems that 20mil will happen w/o help.

thisisgiparti
12-20-2007, 12:24 AM
I think the grassroots should just concentrate on the primaries now and less on the blimps and money bombs. The campaign is rolling full-speed-ahead, and we just need to keep the money coming in. Ron Paul has already exceeded his fourth quarter goals.

ndnspongebob
12-20-2007, 08:35 AM
it would be neat especially since no other campaign will be able to copy it, it could set Ron Paul apart as being a leader and unique.

roversaurus
12-20-2007, 10:42 AM
The next grass roots effort should be to have the biggest campaign
rally EVER.

Some place warm near a lot of Ron Paul Supporters.
EVERYONE has to come. Lets have a people bomb.

We showed them we have the money. Lets show them we have
real people. The rally in Philly would be small in comparison and
this time we would publicize it.

Meekus
12-20-2007, 11:54 AM
The next grass roots effort should be to have the biggest campaign
rally EVER.

Some place warm near a lot of Ron Paul Supporters.
EVERYONE has to come. Lets have a people bomb.

We showed them we have the money. Lets show them we have
real people. The rally in Philly would be small in comparison and
this time we would publicize it.

It may be hard to get people to travel all to one place. Perhaps have a Ron Paul Day of some sort, but one in each area? It could be one or two per state... or even one for a few neighboring states? This way the process of advertising for it can call fall on each local meetup.

I don't know... Granted, I am being somewhat selfish here in that I most likely wont have the funds to travel anywhere too far with the holiday and a three year old. Then again.. if it were Florida, I MIGHT be able to convince the wife to a Disney Vacation all on credit....

francioshouse
12-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Visit Regional Money Bomb (http://www.geocities.com/francisklinkner/ronpaul.html) for a list of already established money bombs.