PDA

View Full Version : The Mass Media must be exposed

a2planet2
07-08-2007, 04:15 AM
I am putting together a conference in September about this mass media business.

This is written by one of the people who will be attending it:

Record High Political Reporting – Record Low Information Provided

While the establishment news bozos bedazzle the American public with what appears to be be obsessive coverage of the 2008 presidential campaign, little if any useful information about the candidates is being reported. Don’t take my word for it.; take your word for it. Ask yourself if all of this establishment media news coverage you know one thing more about any of the candidates that really indicates what kind of president he or she would make?

I’ll tell you what you don’t know…you don’t even know who is running! With all of this extra time, almost an entire extra year of campaigning, the so called journalists of this nation should have done their job and informed the electorate about their political choices. You know nothing about Mike Gravel or the extremely popular and respectable Ron Paul. All you are told about these candidates is who is leading in the polls. Two years away from the election you are told who is leading! Why? The only reason they tell you this every day is so that after the election you will have enough historical reference to make you believe that the pre-selected winner was actually popular enough to win. Then you won’t question the voting results!

You hear gossip and poll results. You never hear about the positions of these people, their history, the links to lobby groups, their past efforts to fight for the citizens or their past actions that have resulted in defying the desires of the citizens. You hear nothing that helps you know about the people who are trying to take over our government.

With two years of coverage every American should be able to name every single candidate, not just the few establishment cronies. You should also know something about the candidates other than how much money they raised, how much their hair cuts cost and whether or not they are electable. If we had journalists in this nation WE would decide who is electable! It is not their job to tell us who is electable and that is exactly what they are telling us.

In their own way, right out in the open, the establishment media are telling the American public who the preselected candidates are and they will tell us who the next preselected president will be. It is a conspiracy. It is obvious. It is out in the open. And it is undeniable. The media are part of the establishment and they manipulate you into believing that you are part of a democracy or that America has some sort of representative government and the damn truth is that both notions are nothing more that a false reality created and maintained by the establishment media! You don’t have to believe me…just pay attention and you’ll see it for yourself! Think about it!