PDA

View Full Version : Can we make a commercial exposing the rigged polls?

wgadget
12-19-2007, 11:00 PM
I think it would go a long way.

wgadget
12-19-2007, 11:14 PM
I have family and friends that like Ron Paul, but keep watching the polls and don't think he can win. They think they're throwing their votes away. A hard-hitting commercial could solve this problem.

EvilEngineer
12-19-2007, 11:17 PM
We'd need an insider confessing to give it any credibility. I'm curious if anyone in the polling agencies would have the balls to potentially lose their job for releasing how these polls are made.

AlisaOR
12-19-2007, 11:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRGE8ppqb8k

saahmed
12-19-2007, 11:31 PM
bad idea

caradeporra
12-20-2007, 12:17 AM
Yes...We can make a commercial that will hit home to every american....a top 3 finish in Iowa!!

idiom
12-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Worry about it after Iowa.

Its really close now and will discredit or prove the polls.

Bradley in DC
12-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Could we NOT go out of our way to embarrass the good doctor who uses our campaign contributions to hire professionals whom you think rig polls to do polling for him?

Go out and do something productive instead. Canvass your neighborhood, etc. for Ron Paul. You'll quickly learn he has VERY low name identification (which is then reflected in the polls you don't understand).

saahmed
12-20-2007, 12:26 AM
donate to operationnh.com (http://www.operationnh.com) to get some worthwhile commercials on the air.

dirka
12-20-2007, 12:38 AM
I have family and friends that like Ron Paul, but keep watching the polls and don't think he can win. They think they're throwing their votes away. A hard-hitting commercial could solve this problem.

Tell them there is no such thing as throwing a vote away in the Primaries. Think about this, there is 5 people that are exactly the same, and 1 different one (Ron Paul). If they vote for Ron Paul and he doesn't win, so what...just like they said, one of the others will win. I can understand this in the General Election, but that doesn't make any sense in the primaries.

If they ever wanted to take a chance there whole lives and be a part of something, now is that time!!!