PDA

View Full Version : BAD moneybomb ideas.....

justinc.1089
12-19-2007, 10:56 PM
ANY and ALL moneybomb ideas being talked about right now that would happen AFTER the first primaries are very, VERY BAD ideas.

If we do good in the first early primaries then we will be in a good position, and attention gained from the moneybomb will make little difference.

So we need to do any moneybombs before the early primaries. I don't know why ANYONE would even consider planning a moneybomb right now AFTER the early primaries.

That would be like a trackstar buying new shoes after winning a race. There's no point and its a little late then. If people want another moneybomb, which we should focus on the blimp and other things like getting people decided to vote for Paul instead, we must do the moneybomb before the early primaries so that IT WILL ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Seriously people, it makes absolutely NO SENSE to do a moneybomb before the early primaries.

The best idea for a moneybomb would be to try to help Paul finish the quarter with $20 million dollars in my opinion, but lets just not do something so stupid as a moneybomb after the early primaries. Please, I'm begging you people.

damon04
12-19-2007, 10:57 PM
sign bombs and vote bombs are all thats left!

EvilEngineer
12-19-2007, 10:58 PM
with the new homeland terror prevention act coming out... we should probably stop using the term "bomb" for everything we do. It's liable to get us all sent to gitmo.

NewEnd
12-19-2007, 10:59 PM
I agree, the primaries are too close.
All hands on deck, leave no powder unlit!

literatim
12-19-2007, 11:01 PM
We have six months of primaries and we will need money.

Original_Intent
12-19-2007, 11:02 PM
with the new homeland terror prevention act coming out... we should probably stop using the term "bomb" for everything we do. It's liable to get us all sent to gitmo.

If we get sent to Gitmo will you send me notes through a little hole in the wall about how you are a lesbian that the state is persecuting? :D

Nobody get offended now, if you get the reference then you get it, and if you don't then please trust me that I mean no offense ;)

free.alive
12-19-2007, 11:02 PM
did HR19555 pass the Senate?

vadimg
12-19-2007, 11:04 PM
New Years Eve money bomb http://donate2008.org

Drknows
12-19-2007, 11:21 PM
If we get sent to Gitmo will you send me notes through a little hole in the wall about how you are a lesbian that the state is persecuting? :D

Nobody get offended now, if you get the reference then you get it, and if you don't then please trust me that I mean no offense ;)

v is for vote