PDA

View Full Version : Video Pastor Chuck Baldwin Endorses Ron Paul

robertwerden
12-19-2007, 10:43 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8344652409749570952&q=ron+paul&total=21122&start=0&num=50&so=1&type=search&plindex=13

Arklatex
12-19-2007, 10:47 PM
:D:D:D

Everyone 5 star this baby!

MGreen
12-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Great, though I would have preferred Alec.

;)

Micahyah
12-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Lets post this on Christian forums.

RonPaulCult
12-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Wait a second - he wants to define marriage as between a man and woman? I thought he wanted the states to decide such things - or better yet let churches handle marriage instead of the government

hawkeyenick
12-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Wait a second - he wants to define marriage as between a man and woman? I thought he wanted the states to decide such things - or better yet let churches handle marriage instead of the government

A libertarian can have both

It would be like you personally choosing not to have a gay marriage, but leaving it to other people to have their own

smartguy911
12-19-2007, 10:57 PM
yesss thank youuu

Christian Forums (http://www.google.com/search?q=christian+forum&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

ChickenHawk
12-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Great, though I would have preferred Alec.

;)

I think if Alec Baldwin endorsed Ron Paul I would have to vote for Hucky.:rolleyes:;)

kojirodensetsu
12-19-2007, 10:58 PM
How I understand it is he wants to define things, but not use the federal government to enforce it. So while he might want life to be defined as conception, states are still given the right on how to deal with this issue. If a state doesn't want to punish an individual for getting an abortion then the individual is allowed to get an abortion. Ron Paul just doesn't want to get the federal government involved in these affairs.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

indivi
12-19-2007, 11:02 PM
How I understand it is he wants to define things, but not use the federal government to enforce it. So while he might want life to be defined as conception, states are still given the right on how to deal with this issue. If a state doesn't want to punish an individual for getting an abortion then the individual is allowed to get an abortion. Ron Paul just doesn't want to get the federal government involved in these affairs.

That's exactly correct. Paul is personally against abortion and gay marriage, but he does not want the federal government to be involved with them. They are state issues.

davidt!
12-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Chuck Baldwin is a great endorsement!

RonPaulVolunteer
12-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Some of you won't know who this guy is. But this is a very influential person. Make sure you send the link to this to as many Christians as you know as possible.

sunghoko
12-19-2007, 11:06 PM
This must be on GODTUBE. Anyone have an account to there?

Pete Kay
12-19-2007, 11:07 PM

You are right.

The "Defense of Marriage Act" was written to allow states to have their own definition of marriage and not be forced by the federal government to accept marriage certificates from other states. Ron Paul is a conservative Christian but he truly follows the Christian ideal of "Do unto others as you would wish done unto you." He knows that he would never want anyone else's moral standards forced upon him, so he understands it would not be right for him to force his morality onto others.

sunghoko
12-19-2007, 11:08 PM
when you type in chuck baldwin in google toolbar with "Huckabee"

and this shows up : Christians Need To Beware Of Mike Huckabee (http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin411.htm)

literatim
12-19-2007, 11:11 PM
cherylcroft in comments needs thumbs down.

Antonius Stone
12-19-2007, 11:14 PM

he goes further than that- Ron Paul believes that Marriage should have no involvement from government, state or federal, because marriage is a Religious ceremony. Therefore, if gays have a problem getting married, it won't be a problem between them and their government, but between them and their church

Bison
12-19-2007, 11:28 PM
Right on Chuck!

itsnobody
12-19-2007, 11:35 PM
great

Ron Paul unites ALL people

Vendico
12-19-2007, 11:36 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Pastor_Chuck_Baldwin_Endorses_Dr_Ron_Paul_VIDEO

digg it up

RonPaulVolunteer
12-19-2007, 11:38 PM
cherylcroft in comments needs thumbs down.

I guess they just delete their account. All their comments are GONE, no voted down.

RonPaulVolunteer
12-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Digg: http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Pastor_Chuck_Baldwin_Endorses_Dr_Ron_Paul_VIDEO

Energy
12-20-2007, 11:22 AM
GodTube link:

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=abf314d99a0275e8e9fd

ConstitutionGal
12-20-2007, 11:35 AM
I am reminded, once again, of why I voted for the Peroutka/Baldwin ticket in 2004. Both men are not only devout Christians but Constitutional scholars as well.

www.TheAmericanView.com
www.ChuckBaldwinLive.com

DJ RP
12-20-2007, 11:42 AM
I think Ron's position is he doesn't want goverment involved in marriage. Period. It is a voluntary contract between two people, and two people are allowed, in a free society, to create any contract they wish and call ilt anything they wish. Without goverment intervention it would be a religious ceremony and the churches would be allowed to do what they want with it.