PDA

View Full Version : "THEY" are in FULL attack mode now--dont you get it?

Dave Wood
12-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Look............eyes wide open, 2nd money bomb DELIVERS`S the record to the guy they just want to go away=pissed off elites

since then we have had Very little coverage of the money bomb, setup after setup to marginalize him and us..........but they still wont report, example:

"Fascism, wrapped in a flag, carrying a cross" THAT should have gone everywhere but what occurred: SILENCE!

Now they are back to brainwashing and entertaining the masses====FULL attack mode now, ladies and gents, this is gonna get ugly!

I think a lot of our collective denial can now be put to rest.
Its time to fight for our kids. I know you cant look at them (knowing what you know) and allow this crap to continue!

We are at the "then they fight you" stage. Prepare!

The only reason they want the DOC to denounce his donors is to cause dissention in the ranks and thus reduce support===DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

Doc, tell them to go get a real job and stop wasting your time with this "National Enquirer" Bull.....:mad:

LOCAL MEDIA IS THE WAY TO GO PEEPS! THEY HAVE BEEN THE BEST TO DATE.

JPFromTally
12-19-2007, 09:29 PM
I always knew that politics was dirty but I never realized how manipulated and manipulative the media actually is...

it's downright scary.

Sey.Naci
12-19-2007, 09:31 PM
Excellent point re local media. For the most part, it's been very positive. After all, it's hard to be against or slander people in your own community! They're your neighbors, after all.

jd603
12-19-2007, 09:33 PM
Neither did I, Ron opened my eyes, and anyone else who's followed his campaign has been woken up. Very nice! :)

I always knew that politics was dirty but I never realized how manipulated and manipulative the media actually is...

it's downright scary.

N13
12-19-2007, 09:33 PM
"They" know that Ron Paul is not going to just go away. He has been recognized as a legitimate threat.

This is good. The Ron Paul momentum is going to continue to grow.

Realize that "they" think we can win too, and they have everything to lose.

So brace yourselves, for this is only the beginning.

webber53
12-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Look............eyes wide open, 2nd money bomb DELIVERS`S the record to the guy they just want to go away=pissed off elites

since then we have had Very little coverage of the money bomb, setup after setup to marginalize him and us..........but they still wont report, example:

"Fascism, wrapped in a flag, carrying a cross" THAT should have gone everywhere but what occurred: SILENCE!

Now they are back to brainwashing and entertaining the masses====FULL attack mode now, ladies and gents, this is gonna get ugly!

Its time to fight for our kids. I know you cant look at them (knowing what you know) and allow this crap to continue!

The only reason they want the DOC to denounce his donors is to cause dissention in the ranks and thus reduce support===DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

Doc, tell them to go get a real job and stop wasting your time with this "National Enquirer" Bull.....:mad:

LOCAL MEDIA IS THE WAY TO GO PEEPS! THEY HAVE BEEN THE BEST TO DATE.

+1

yongrel
12-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Add my name to the list of people who didn't realize how manipulative the media is until Ron Paul.

Silverback
12-19-2007, 09:36 PM
What's scaring me is the obvious uptick in hate and misinformation being spewed by anti-Ron internet board posters all of a sudden.

My favorite gun board has 15 active bashing threads at the moment, and the bashers are pulling out all the stops.

It isn't coincidental, they're really scared we might pull off a victory in an early state.

PimpBlimp
12-19-2007, 09:37 PM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/Nazi_propaganda.jpg

RSLudlum
12-19-2007, 09:39 PM
What's scaring me is the obvious uptick in hate and misinformation being spewed by anti-Ron internet board posters all of a sudden.

My favorite gun board has 15 active bashing threads at the moment, and the bashers are pulling out all the stops.

It isn't coincidental, they're really scared we might pull off a victory in an early state.

I guess if they're bashing RP they're not real gun lovers.

Vendico
12-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Sir, I agree with you 100%. We ARE at the "then they fight you" stage. We WILL win but we MUST do our part. What is our part? I look to Ron for his guidance.

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 09:40 PM
"THEY" are in FULL attack mode now--dont you get it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/xexkxex/2217337.gif :D...ya man..I think we "get it"....we've been watching it.

Ron2Win
12-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Don't you EVER forget what we are trying to do here.

Duckman
12-19-2007, 09:42 PM
They are going down. I feel it more than ever!

N13
12-19-2007, 09:43 PM
Sir, I agree with you 100%. We ARE at the "then they fight you" stage. We WILL win but we MUST do our part. What is our part? I look to Ron for his guidance.

We need votes amigo. Lots of votes.

RSLudlum
12-19-2007, 09:43 PM
They Just keep on fanning the fire in our bellies don't they

wildflower
12-19-2007, 09:44 PM
It's true, they are in full attack mode today...

On freerepublic alone, there are a bunch of smear articles right now, on different things, and the haters are working overtime.

Vendico
12-19-2007, 09:45 PM
I think we can use the local media and fight fire with fire. That one youtube video of where the people stood behind the news reporters with RP signs is a good example. We need to get on the same channels that are doing the brain washing.

How can we find out ahead of time where they are going to be. We need to have local groups find out and get behind the reporters and show signs.

This good or bad?

dspectre
12-19-2007, 09:49 PM
I definitely agree.

Watch all of these guys start using Nazi references more often, then you know they are in full attack mode.

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 09:52 PM

....and don't you "EVER" think you know what someone has or has not forgotten about why we are here...

I am maxed out and bust my ass 4 hours a day going door to door with my kids, writing letters, and passing out slimjims....

Don't you EVER forget who the you are talking to....supporters who are day in and day out living the principles of Ron Paul's message and trying to spread the word through any means necessary....

Don't you EVER think for a second that someone on this board has forgotten "what we are trying to do here"...

.....How dare you insinuate that someone has forgotten something so important.....how dare you.....

webber53
12-19-2007, 09:52 PM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/Nazi_propaganda.jpg

Comical and sad at the same time.
We have to take back our nation from these people

webber53
12-19-2007, 09:53 PM

Ditto!

ksuguy
12-19-2007, 09:56 PM

Is it AR-15.com? I've heard they don't like Ron around there. He's pretty well supported over at Gunsnet. There are some people that don't like him, but there are plenty of Ron Paul supporters as well.

Ron2Win
12-19-2007, 09:57 PM
....and don't you "EVER" think you know what someone has or has not forgotten about why we are here...

I am maxed out and bust my ass 4 hours a day going door to door with my kids, writing letters, and passing out slimjims....

Don't you EVER forget who the you are talking to....supporters who are day in and day out living the principles of Ron Paul's message and trying to spread the word through any means necessary....

Don't you EVER think for a second that someone on this board has forgotten "why we are here"...

.....How dare you insinuate that someone has forgotten something so important.....how dare you.....
I am sorry.
You are totally correct.

lucius
12-19-2007, 09:58 PM
'Overall, the level of deception we are experiencing is far greater than most can accept, even the ones that consider themselve to be "awake."'

Vendico
12-19-2007, 09:58 PM

Don't you EVER think for a second that someone on this board has forgotten "what we are trying to do here"...

Are you seriously taking this as an insult? This was nothing more than a battle cry IMO. If anything, it should make you feel good about yourself...

ronpaulforprez2008
12-19-2007, 09:59 PM

since then we have had Very little coverage of the money bomb, setup after setup to marginalize him and us..........but they still wont report
Dave is correct. But it is not just mainstream media, it is alternative and Internet media sources as well. Alternative sources are controlled through Foundations. It's coordinated, you can see it if you are paying attention.

it's downright scary.
Ummm, it is far worse then you could ever imagine.

Did you notice that the media is playing the Ron Paul is a racist card again...I believe I saw that in NPR, Counterpunch, and others. He must be gaining traction with African American voters. See this release (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/15/ron-paul-is-highest-polling-republican-among-black-voters/)from rp2008.

Word of mouth is best method of information distribution (i.e. trusted networks).

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 10:00 PM
I am sorry.
You are totally correct.

I too am sorry..i feel that what I said my have came out a little strong... I apologize...I know you meant well :(

Are you seriously taking this as an insult? This was nothing more than a battle cry IMO. If anything, it should make you feel good about yourself...

As much as "you" value your own opinion..... well you know the rest... ;)

This small issue is over.

webber53
12-19-2007, 10:01 PM

We appreciate everything you are doing Bro!
I think the poster was just reminding everyone how hard the fight is going to get from here on out. I don't think they were referencing you by any means.
Keep up the great work!

MsDoodahs

I took it as a battle cry, too. Not as an insult at all.

:)

Vendico
I can't see this racist stuff sticking. He explained it very well. I remember one of the networks explaining the old stuff and they said it wasn't a big deal.

Pii
12-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Bring on the Attack!!! This is the best news ever!!!

Ron Paul's greatest weakness is still name recognition, so by all means mass media, and "frontrunners," take your jabs... Look, the message sells itself. People will either love it from the first moment, or run screaming from it. It's vital that they are exposed to it. Ron Paul's supporters are such true believers that they're not going to go anywhere regardless of what negative mudslinging happens to come his way.

But the undecided? Or the people who simply don't know who he is? Any news is good news. When you're the underdog, every mention is a good mention. Hopefully, the other candidates will start taking swipes at him with greater frequency.

BTW, I absolutely love that RP has gone after Huckabee, both in financing the travel for the Arkansas detractors, and the comment about fascism wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross. I also like that he stood up for Romney, saying that he should never have had to make "the speech" about his own faith.

Ron Paul lives and acts like a Christian is supposed to act, and yet he'd never bring it up on his own. Both of his brothers are ministers, but he hasn't made it part of his campaign.

I am also a litle disturbed about some of the Mormon bashing that's been going on here in the forums. Look, every religion requires faith, the belief in something that can neither be measured nor proven. Objectively, that puts every religion on fairly equal footing in terms of "crazy." (And I say this as a Christian...)

I know a lot of Mormons, and the bottom line is that they're good people, with strong beliefs, and they are very dedicated to family. They go out of their way to be good members of their communities, and will help anyone (Mormon, or not) in whatever manner they can. There are plenty of so-called "Good Christians" that like to talk the talk. Most of the Mormons I know also try to walk the walk.

Take the high ground people... Don't give THEM a reason to paint Dr. Paul's followers as a bunch of bigots, which only serves to undermine our common cause.

Drknows
12-19-2007, 10:03 PM
LOCAL MEDIA is the only fair and balanced news left!

billv
12-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Add my name to the list of people who didn't realize how manipulative the media is until Ron Paul.

same

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 10:04 PM
We appreciate everything you are doing Bro!
I think the poster was just reminding everyone how hard the fight is going to get from here on out. I don't think they were referencing you by any means.
Keep up the great work!

I took it as a battle cry, too. Not as an insult at all.

:)

It's all over guys.....I know that you all want to get involved sooooooo bad...

.....but it's over....read the thread :) apologies all around...so please leave it alone.

ChristopherBearkat
12-19-2007, 10:06 PM
What I want to know is which camp has decided that Paul's a big enough threat to take the time to opposition research this stuff?

Ron2Win
12-19-2007, 10:09 PM
It's all over guys.....I know that you all want to get involved sooooooo bad...

.....but it's over....read the thread :) apologies all around...so please leave it alone.

Can i get a hug? :)

I love you for what you are doing.

Thank you.

rpfreedom08
12-19-2007, 10:11 PM

I was actually going to call Alex Jones tomorrow and talk about this. I haven't been listening to him all that long but it seems like he has the 911 fallowers so I thought I would call in for the first time and just tell everyone to "hold the line" This is major and they are treating this like a war so we need to do the same. We need to let them know that we are stronger than any of these "old media" brainwash stations and we can overcome pure evil. We just need to "hold the line", stick together, and continue to do what we are doing.

billv

dude, relax

1913_to_2008
LOCAL MEDIA is the only fair and balanced news left!
+1

Rintrah
12-19-2007, 10:14 PM
William Colby, a former CIA Director, once admitted to America, “there is no media of any significance in the US that is not controlled by the CIA.”

The media is a tool of the state. It is how this government controls us. They've been doing this since the 50's very effectively. Some here are still in denial. They have been doing everything in their power to bring Ron Paul down. Omission is their only weapon against Dr. Paul. And thanks to Us thats not working. His record is clean. He is their number one threat. When Ron Paul is inaugurated they will be recognized as the frauds they are. Hopefully once the CIA is abolished the Media will get back to normal.

PatriotOne
12-19-2007, 10:14 PM

Thanks for the reminder General , but I've been wearing my bullet proof jacket since day one :).

Suit up gang or get out of the freaking way. No one here needs to have to babysit the crybabies and trolls during the battle.

chipvogel
12-19-2007, 10:15 PM
I'm a noob to this stuff....but I don't think its all a conspiracy

The media needs controversy to sell. Thats why the media is all in a buzz about religion in the race and not about any real issues because people will follow those stories in a heart beat.

Maybe we should beat em at their own game and create rumors of our own. We need to start a rumor about that Ron Paul had sex with one of his teachers when he was in high school and then expose it to show full of BS the media can be.

Liberty Star
12-19-2007, 10:18 PM
We need to use our time effectively without investing too much time on low rated RP bashers but should go on the offensive when anyone in MSM tries to distort things to smear Ron Paul. They are in attack mode and more attacks will be coming RP's way as his grass roots campaign success continues to gain momentum across America. But we need to be judicious in time expenditure in critical weeks ahead and weigh benefit of every action we take.

driller80545
12-19-2007, 10:22 PM
We must stay the course
Ugh!

fedup100
12-19-2007, 10:23 PM
'Overall, the level of deception we are experiencing is far greater than most can accept, even the ones that consider themselve to be "awake."'

Yes, you are correct. Since the money bomb and the snub afterwards, you can feel the countenance has dropped by 50 degrees on this forum. people are hurt, confused and limping over this.

Stand up strait, don't fall for it, this too will pass. If we just stick to the plan. if all of us can influence just 20 people, the outcome will be staggering. 20 people will influence 5 who do the same and on and on.......we can win this for sure, if that were not true, "they" would not be fighting it so hard.

Our greatest challenge now is watching the ballot box cause my friend that is where they plan to steal what is left of our Country and freedom.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
12-19-2007, 10:23 PM

it's downright scary.

So true.

The Ron Paul campaign has help expose the media for the corporate wish-wash it really is. It's all bought and paid by the military industrial complex and other various forms of special interest.

Sir VotesALot
12-19-2007, 10:26 PM
They're going to lose and they know it.

Let them have their "last stand" and degrade themselves even more in the process. I don't own a TV anyway.

chipvogel
12-19-2007, 10:29 PM
So true.

The Ron Paul campaign has help expose the media for the corporate wish-wash it really is. It's all bought and paid by the military industrial complex and other various forms of special interest.

Don't forget the people in these forums when it comes to exposing how this system does/doesn't work.

The videos from the straw polls in Florida and San Francisco were eye opening.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
12-19-2007, 10:33 PM
Don't forget the people in these forums when it comes to exposing how this system does/doesn't work.

The videos from the straw polls in Florida and San Francisco were eye opening.

I agree.

I'll admit, I never knew how wide spread and global the problem really was until the Ron Paul campaign.

idiotwind
12-19-2007, 10:34 PM
It's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Wood
12-19-2007, 10:38 PM
I was actually going to call Alex Jones tomorrow and talk about this. I haven't been listening to him all that long but it seems like he has the 911 fallowers so I thought I would call in for the first time and just tell everyone to "hold the line" This is major and they are treating this like a war so we need to do the same. We need to let them know that we are stronger than any of these "old media" brainwash stations and we can overcome pure evil. We just need to "hold the line", stick together, and continue to do what we are doing.

"They' are aware of us now and they KNOW that we have power. What would they do if we delivered $25mill+ in Jan to blanket ALL of the Bowl games and as much of the Superbowl advertising that is is still up for contract reaching 70-95 million or more??

HOLD TOGETHER EVERYONE! Dont allow outside people to influence our belief in doing whats right for OUR country.

EVERY political campaign has controversy. We should just make sure that the rest of the nation remembers why the GOP(Grand old party) stands for BIG TENT POLITICS====everyone is invited to participate. Truthers--dont back down or away, you want this man elected too. Be careful, but dont stop.

If there are white supremacists or Black panthers on this board, you are here to get him elected too, Right? Why? You know he wont support hate and violence. My guess, you probably see the same thing the rest of us see " FREEDOM from big brother, leave my family alone"

Lets just be careful and attempt to stay united....keep wide open dialog.

IF they divide RPs support, They nullify him.

I know this might be inflamatory but, having the MSM FEAR us (glenn beck) may very well be what we need to keep them disoriented long enough for the movement to engulf them.

I love my daughter!!! I am doing this for HER.

j0ew00ds
12-19-2007, 10:43 PM
... Maybe we should beat em at their own game and create rumors of our own. We need to start a rumor about that Ron Paul had sex with one of his teachers when he was in high school and then expose it to show full of BS the media can be.
I know you're kidding, but NO. NO, No, no. It's much harder to stop that rumor than start it. Don't mention that again please.

VoluntaryMan
12-19-2007, 11:14 PM

I'm about as jaded and cynical as they come. I've been around politics for a long time, and have been active in many campaigns. I dropped out of the Republican Party after the 2000 campaign, and though I've been very sympathetic to the 3rd party cause, I never bothered to re-register. If I were going to register 3rd party, I would probably choose the Constitution Party, because it is closer to the old GOP ideal I remember (the party of Goldwater and Reagan), and better represents traditional conservatism (with a strong libertarian bent). But, I digress.

I've been following Ron Paul's career for many years, and have always been a great admirer of his work. I have often imagined what an improved country this would be, if we had only 300 more like him in Congress, if he weren't the sole voice of consistent, principled, traditional conservatism in the House. When I heard that he'd been persuaded to seek the Republican nomination for the presidency, though, I had mixed feeling: I knew that he'd make an excellent President, but figured the national GOP had become too socialistic for a traditional conservative to have a snowball's chance at the nomination. What's more, I suspected that the neocon establishment would only use Dr. Paul as bait, to draw traditional conservatives (like me) and libertarians, who had left the party in droves over the last few presidential elections, back into the fold (as 2nd class drones, of course), to support the eventual neocon nominee, and I was having none of that. I was sure that the "real candidates" would treat Dr. Paul gingerly and respectfully and pay appropriate lip service to his principles, to avoid alienating his supporters, whom the party establishment would need in the general election.

Boy, was I wrong. In fact, I didn't become interested in this campaign until after I heard the news of the May debate, in which Girliani claimed ignorance of the concept of blowback, and openly mocked Dr. Paul. I started paying attention, after that, but didn't really get involved until after the Sept.(?) debate, during which the former preacher attempted to school Dr. Paul about the "honor" of perpetuating wrongs. At that point, I was sold, and have been all in ever since. Screw these neoclown shills! I'm taking my party back, and I'm taking my country back! 2008 or bust!

Excuse me, I got a little carried away for a moment. What were we talking about? Oh yeah....media manipulation. We currently have a socialistic twin-party system, enabled by a socialistic media. The American ideal has fallen out of vogue with the establishment, and those who promote it are painted as "rubes," "paranoids," and "bigots." It's the juvenile ad hominem argument, the schoolyard taunt, and it's time to pull it's teeth. It's time to stand. It's time to rally. And, it's time to fight!

deltabourne
12-19-2007, 11:19 PM
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Jmaths117
12-19-2007, 11:34 PM
I believe this...as we garner more support they attack us more.