PDA

View Full Version : All Trevor Has To Do For The $$$ Is Send An Apology To The TeaParty Mailing List

ronpaulfan
12-19-2007, 08:30 PM
The blimp is a great idea, but like many great ideas *IS FAILING DUE TO MISMANAGEMENT*

Now eat some god damn humble pie, write a heartfelt email and send it to the TeaParty mailing list. Apologize for not achieving desired results and the poor communication. Don't you dare blame the weather again. In the professional world, constantly blaming something else is nothing but an EXCUSE.

Nobody cares how hard you worked on the Blimp because half the grassroots feels alienated from the entire project.

Trevor, I've said this many many times. I love you, but you suck.

Ilhaguru
12-19-2007, 08:34 PM
OMG! Stop being an ASS!

Have you ever been delayed on a flight due to weather? You must be one of those people who freak out and scream at the flight attendant because your flight is late! For F**** sake, it';s not SAFE and this is a big problem in flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

And please, DO NOT use the Tea Party list for ANYTHING ELSE but what it was intended for. We cannot lose people's confidence.

ItsTime
12-19-2007, 08:35 PM
The blimp does not even have a media packet. Serious errors have hindered this project. It goes beyond the weather. Well the WEATHER was one of my major complaints about the project. It is WINTER here in New Hampshire

Man from La Mancha
12-19-2007, 08:45 PM
I love the job Trevor is doing and I demand that three off these posters above give Trevor an apology. I'm giving more money.

michael.byrne
12-19-2007, 08:50 PM
And where is Trevor ? He didn't post here once. And Elijah wouldn't show up anymore. Only Katherin is around to defense their mistakes. The management teams put some video in Youtube then delete them. We didn't hear from them since.

Hey, this company wasn't big at all. Everybody had access to Internet. Why don't blimp organizers talk with us once in a while ?

ItsTime
12-19-2007, 08:52 PM
you want me to say I am sorry because I said the blimp will never make the tea party, the blimp will be grounded most of the time and will rarely see air time in New Hampshire before the election? Sorry I wont do it.

ronpaulfan
12-20-2007, 12:33 AM
I want to see this blimp in NH through the primary as much as anyone. In order to do this, Trevor must reach out to the people put-off by the mishaps the last 2 weeks.

steph3n
12-20-2007, 12:36 AM
And where is Trevor ? He didn't post here once. And Elijah wouldn't show up anymore. Only Katherin is around to defense their mistakes. The management teams put some video in Youtube then delete them. We didn't hear from them since.

Hey, this company wasn't big at all. Everybody had access to Internet. Why don't blimp organizers talk with us once in a while ?

you obviously haven't cared to check the live feeds. Elijah is answering questions posted nearly instantly in person on video.

Alex Libman
12-20-2007, 01:46 AM
Trev is a "big idea" kinda guy, and luck was a factor for him as well. He needs to learn to delegate tasks to people with more fitting skill-sets than himself. For example, I think a brilliant motivational e-mail just before the Tea Party could have squeezed out at least half a million more! He should have found a skilled writer and applied him/her for that task...

ronpaulfan
12-20-2007, 04:48 PM
bumping this.

[ Admin - remove personal attack ]

ItsTime
12-20-2007, 05:04 PM
none of the ideas were his.

Trev is a "big idea" kinda guy, and luck was a factor for him as well. He needs to learn to delegate tasks to people with more fitting skill-sets than himself. For example, I think a brilliant motivational e-mail just before the Tea Party could have squeezed out at least half a million more! He should have found a skilled writer and applied him/her for that task...

all4one
12-20-2007, 05:18 PM
... On Trevor.

He and his team are working hard. Run over to the websites, both ronpaulblimp and justin.tv/ronpaulblimp, and you will see these guys typing away, chatting with the folks there... Well, and there's the video posted, and the "blog"...

Take it easy, "fan"... You're going to give yourself a coronary.

kevin m
12-20-2007, 05:30 PM
They are doing, too many of you are just bitchin. Jeez.
I can't put my life on hold, and go do what these folks are doing. THIS IS HISTORY IN THE MAKING! If you guys are all so sharp at this stuff, get off your whining asses, find out where the blimp team is, and show up. "Hi, I'm here to help!" says mr and mrs genius of the universe.
It wasn't my idea, I can't go help, so I contribute what I can. This is payday, so I sent them a few more bucks. It is not alot, it is more than I can afford, but it is in the right direction.
They were giving journalists rides today! how cool is that? The attention should expand exponentially.
Sincerely,
Kevin Mackey
Go Ron Paul!

Dave Pedersen
12-20-2007, 05:35 PM
The blimp should cruise the South Carolina/Florida coast for several reasons including the weather and the effect of the weather on the people either inviting them outside or driving them indoors.

noztnac
12-20-2007, 05:38 PM
The blimp has already been a huge success. My parents live in South Carolina and that is the only advertising they've seen for Ron Paul.

all4one
12-20-2007, 05:56 PM
Even the great one's website reflects how the grassroot's efforts are starting to pay off. Pay particular attention to the circled ad.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2153/2125949090_83b0664a67_o.jpg

-all4one-

ronpaulfan
12-20-2007, 05:57 PM
If Trevor wants to raise the money, he needs to apologize to the half of the grassroots not happy with the way the project was managed. I'm sure everyone can agree an apology would mend all fences and the grassroots would instantly become unified in support for the blimp.

kimosabi
12-20-2007, 06:01 PM
If Trevor wants to raise the money, he needs to apologize to the half of the grassroots not happy with the way the project was managed. I'm sure everyone can agree an apology would mend all fences and the grassroots would instantly become unified in support for the blimp.
If you don't like it, Blimp Off...

francisco
12-20-2007, 06:04 PM
all4one,

I'm far from a Rush fan but I am a confirmed Hillary-hater. I have to admit his article is right on and hilarious.

Cleaner44
12-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Calling Trevor names is lame. I do think that Trevor needs to do a much better job of communicating to everyone. I like the blimp and want to see it continue. I think we all would love the blimp if we knew where it was, what it was doing and felt is was helping the cause. I realize there is a blog and a tracking map but the blimp flat out needs better PR.

all4one
12-20-2007, 06:10 PM
Still don't believe????

Here's the results from Google of how often Ron Paul is "googled".

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2088/2125981536_954122f29f_o.jpg

Try it out for yourself at www.google.com/trends. Type: "Ron Paul, Mitt Romney" and see what you get!

all4one
12-20-2007, 06:18 PM
:cool:

all4one,

I'm far from a Rush fan but I am a confirmed Hillary-hater. I have to admit his article is right on and hilarious.

"Rush is right" about a lot of stuff, you'd be surprised. :)

I only wished he'd talk more about Dr. Paul. But, I can understand why, and that's because of the "numbers".

I have a feeling, once we get Dr. Paul's #### up, then Rush will be unable to ignore the good doctor any longer.:cool:

-all4one-

HOLLYWOOD
12-20-2007, 06:30 PM
that's a more accurate representaion of the interest...

the arrow is going down...

How do you det it up and over the top:

MARKETING
MEDIA
MANAGEMENT
PR PACKETS
Coordinations with regional/metro meetup RP groups

etc etc...

HERE: http://www.google.com/trends?q=ron+paul+blimp&ctab=0&geo=all&date=mtd&sort=0 (http://www.google.com/trends?q=ron+paul+blimp&ctab=0&geo=all&date=mtd&sort=0)

troyd1
12-20-2007, 06:37 PM
none of the ideas were his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Libman

He never claimed they were. Most ideas were probably from people with ideas, but not able to follow through on them. He did that and I have not heard him taking credit for it. The media is trying to make a star because it is hard to focus on a thousand people.

driller80545
12-20-2007, 06:48 PM
All this complaining about management and these peoples' incompetence is confusing. I would never have thought that they could have even begun to acomplish what they have in so short of a time. Despite the weather and all the millions of little deatails that must be dealt with to start up a business. Pretty damn competent in my opinion. They have done the shit work and now its time for the pay off. Let it flow.

I don't know Trevor or Elijah, but I wonder where this campaign might be without them. Maybe their competence is somehow threatening to a couple of people.

This project is huge. They have gotten the hard part done. Now, let it fly and watch it pay off.

Scaryclouds
12-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Get over yourselves people, Trevor has played key role in bringing Ron Paul's message to millions of Americans. He has done more to help the campaign than any 1000 of us combined. If you have problems offer constructive criticism "Hey Trevor I think the blimp has been mishandled, maybe you said hand this project off to somebody else, etc. etc.," but don't demand him to apologize to us. He has done too much, requested so little, and sacrificed so much, that he shouldn't dare have to bend to the ridiculous demands of an armchair patriot the second she/he things a project isn't being managed properly. Instead of bitching, buck up and chip in.

ItsTime
12-20-2007, 09:25 PM
well since Trevor wanted to PM me and not correct me in this thread. I stand corrected, the BLIMP idea was his.

dawnbt
12-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Still don't believe????

Here's the results from Google of how often Ron Paul is "googled".

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2088/2125981536_954122f29f_o.jpg

Try it out for yourself at www.google.com/trends. Type: "Ron Paul, Mitt Romney" and see what you get!

Thanks for the tip! What a great site!!

jt8025
12-20-2007, 10:15 PM
Not hating, just making an observation. The blimp has only been in the air in December and the google graph is realtively flat in the December region. I have donated $100 to the blimp and think it is an overall great idea. However I think the communication could be better like most other people in the forums.

fletcher
12-20-2007, 10:16 PM
well since Trevor wanted to PM me and not correct me in this thread. I stand corrected, the BLIMP idea was his.

LOL. He has no problem taking credit for all the moneybombs in the media, but has a problem when someone says the blimp wasn't his idea. What an ego.

RPSignbomb
12-20-2007, 10:40 PM

Tell me one original big idea "trev" has had? He's pawned every idea off this board and now passes them off as his own.

RPSignbomb
12-20-2007, 10:44 PM

That's complete crap! It started on a thread about some rich guy who wanted to invest $100,000.00 ... a poster suggested a blimp and Trevor Lying registered the site. NOT HIS IDEA

LibertyEagle
12-21-2007, 12:14 AM
I want to say this about Trevor. While many of the ideas were not his own, at least with the blimp, he was the person who stepped up and made it happen. No one else did.

Fair is fair.

fuzzybekool
12-21-2007, 12:33 AM
Trevor is doing his best considering the many things he is juggling to help us get Ron Paul elected. Considering this is the first time a blimp has ever been used in a presidenial campaign, things are for the most part, positive. I see the blimp flying with 2 banners and people and media noticing as it flys over their towns and citites.

Tarzan
12-21-2007, 12:41 AM
removed post

francisco
12-21-2007, 12:52 AM
Tarzan,

As someone involved with actually making the Blimp work, you unfortunately don't have as much flexibility to ignore the naysayers (to use a polite term) as the rest of us. I forgive you for quoting ItsTime (who is on my ignore list) and thereby making his comment visible to me.

kimosabi
12-21-2007, 12:53 AM
Anyone who is negative about the Blimp is constipated and is in desperate need of a enema and a bowel cleanse.

It is proven by science that negative people ARE constipated...

Depression via Constipation ==> http://www.rense.com/general66/depress.htm

bucfish
12-21-2007, 12:54 AM
Let's make saving the blimp OUR number one priority. I did a budget and found a little for it times are tough for me right now but Freedom is Priceless!!!

gecko42
12-21-2007, 12:57 AM
Tarzan,

As someone involved with actually making the Blimp work, you unfortunately don't have as much flexibility to ignore the naysayers (to use a polite term) as the rest of us. I forgive you for quoting ItsTime (who is on my ignore list) and thereby making his comment visible to me.

I think that the hardcore trolls (who are probably from other campaigns) should be banned and then no one would have to read them.

kimosabi
12-21-2007, 12:58 AM
I think that the hardcore trolls (who are probably from other campaigns) should be banned and then no one would have to read them.
They sound like pissed off FEC officials to me...

Tarzan
12-21-2007, 01:01 AM
Tarzan,

I apologize... you are quite correct... please see revised post... I will also update my IGNORE list

Tarzan
12-21-2007, 01:03 AM
Did you know you can put a user on your personal Ignore List? :)

Then, their messages will appear to you like this:
"This message is hidden because OFFENDING_USER_NAME is on your ignore list. "

You can do this by:
1. clicking on the OFFENDING_USER_NAME at the top right of their post...
2. click "View Public Profile"...
3. Selecting "add OFFENDING_USER_NAME to your ignore list" on the dark blue bar near the top right of the screen.
4. Click on "Save List" to update your Ignore List Settings

I have found this quite useful and it really cleans up the thread and makes it easier to read.

As the description for the Ron Paul Blimp Sub-Forum states: "Planning and information on the Ron Paul blimp project"