PDA

View Full Version : john mccain supporters

partypooper
12-19-2007, 08:02 PM
it is funny how much heat ron paul supporters get. i think john mccain supporters are long overdue some scrutiny.

"Ron Paul is a traitor, giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States in wartime. He’s a latter-day Copperhead. If we weren’t encumbered by so many rules and so much legalism, the proper could would be to follow that Lincoln did to Clement Vallandigham and exile Paul to Iran.

In a truly ideal world, we could prick down his name and those of his supporters (since they can cough up $20 Million) on a list along the model of the Triumvirate but, alas, we can’t all have everything we want.

71 posted on 12/19/2007 3:57:36 PM PST by furquhart (John S. McCain for President) "

here (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1941926/posts?q=1&;page=51)

this sounds like something john mccain would like to say himself but wouldn't dare.

edit: interesting (unchecked) fact:

"McCain received a $5,000 donation from the Muslim, church-burning, ,Ft. Dix Six supporting, Albanian American Civic League -- and no one bats an eye, even though McCain's siding with this group took us to war against Christians for Muslims once, and will likely do the same again."

SeanEdwards
12-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Mccain has supporters?

JoeySweets
12-19-2007, 08:13 PM
Mccain has supporters?

ditto,,

He had to take a Loan for crying out loud.

PimpBlimp
12-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Mccain has supporters?

yeah his wife and couple of his drinking buddies

mosquitobite
12-19-2007, 08:16 PM
I got banned/suspended for posting in that thread! I wasn't a new poster. I have been a member of FR since August 2004.

jasonoliver
12-19-2007, 08:18 PM
The average age of a John McCain supporter is 75......

partypooper
I got banned/suspended for posting in that thread! I wasn't a new poster. I have been a member of FR since August 2004.

really? i remember your post!

Joe3113
yeah his wife and couple of his drinking buddies

They get together on Saturday nights and chew the carpet together while jerking each other off and singing "I was walking through Baghdad one day.........in the Merry Merry month of May..."

iow McCain is a lunatic

CFRSucks
12-19-2007, 08:19 PM
That site is the antithesis of the freedom message prescribed by Dr. Paul. That site takes the free exchange of ideas facilitated by the internet and throttles it.

And the folks over their revel in the censorship. I just do not understand that place.

McCain has has no support.

partypooper
12-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Mccain has supporters?

that's beside my point. if beck can grill dr paul for 10 minutes about death threats, why is this not an issue on which mccain is questioned?

bcmiller
12-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Free Republic is the premier online gathering place for independent, grass-roots conservatism on the web. We're working to roll back decades of governmental largesse, to root out political fraud and corruption, and to champion causes which further conservatism in America. And we always have fun doing it. Hoo-yah!

If they believe this "about us" on their site they would only support Ron Paul. Not the guy who waves a pen with this tired "I'll make them famous" line while he promotes unnecessary war and amnesty bills while getting endorsed by the 2000 Dem VP Candidate.

I think this site has a better claim as the premier online gathering place for independent, grass-roots conservatism on the web.

adwads
12-19-2007, 10:00 PM
john mccain is a psychotic burn victim