PDA

View Full Version : My mom saw Glenn Beck

brandon
12-19-2007, 07:44 PM
My mom is not invloved in politics at all. She watches the news to find out the latest on paris hilton type gossip, and that is it. She is going to vote for Ron Paul simply because I told her to, not because she knew anything about him, or cared.

I talked to her on the day of the money bomb and convinced her to donate. She replied " I still have never seen Ron Paul in the news. It is like they talk about everyone else besides him, are you sure he is really running for president?" I told her yes, and explained the media bias.

I talked to her today, and she told me she saw him on glen beck, and she "loves glen back." Now she is all about supporting ron paul. I had no clue she watched glenn beck. I think the interview will help us more then we understand.

BillyDkid
12-19-2007, 07:47 PM
I think the interview will help us more then we understand.I believe that too. I believe very many people were reached by that interview and very many are seriously considering RP who never would have otherwise. I'm not a Beck fan, but I am very grateful for the interview.