PDA

View Full Version : **RonPaulMoneyBomb.com is a WEEKLY MONEY BOMB! That's what we need

jrich4rpaul
12-19-2007, 07:43 PM
http://www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com

This is a WEEKLY money bomb that will keep the cash flowing at a steady pace.

Guys, we CAN'T have one good day a month while the meter flatlines the other 29 days anymore. All that gives us is 1 or 2 days of media attention a MONTH!

Raise money steadily, we'll do fine.

jrich4rpaul
12-19-2007, 07:48 PM
We can't have one good day a month. Raise the money at a good pace and we'll really get attention!

chipvogel
12-19-2007, 07:51 PM
No more bombs....I want a frickin' laser beam

jrich4rpaul
12-19-2007, 07:53 PM
No more bombs....I want frickin' laser beam

This site has been around for a long time, with the goal being everyone to give a small amount per week. if you ask me, that's much better than one day a month.

Rahl
12-19-2007, 08:07 PM
maybe i should have no business at all saying what i think (as non us citizen), but i do follow rp nearly 24/7 as of lately.

to me its glaring obvious that the official campaign doesn't need more money right now (sure they do but they only hoped for 12 millions in the first place).

So who needs the money ?
projects like the blimp and operationnh

those are the kind of projects that will (in my opinion) create more newscoverage than new moneybombs (unless they are something like 10 millions). the average american i think is now more or less aware that a ron paul movement exists, but they can't quite relate to it yet.
show em grassroot style ads (they are very good imo) from jeremiah black, let em know the blimp won't come down by donating (a message of "you can't bring freedom down"), i think that will be more bang for the buck than new moneybombs.

sorry for my rusty english and i had no intent to offend anyone :)

mathamagician
12-19-2007, 08:23 PM
No we need direct grassroots funding of those great ads made that have only been shown on youtube

Cigaboo
12-19-2007, 08:25 PM
You guys have a point. Maybe a future money bomb (if there is one) should be directed at the various grassroots projects, not the official campaign. For example grassroots team that is airing commericals and the blimp, of course.

chipvogel
12-19-2007, 08:32 PM
You guys have a point. Maybe a future money bomb (if there is one) should be directed at the various grassroots projects, not the official campaign. For example grassroots team that is airing commericals and the blimp, of course.

laser beams aimed at projects