PDA

View Full Version : Which Candidate Put this Don Black Story Out

RonPaulFanInGA
12-19-2007, 07:24 PM
This story is months-old, and now suddenly with Paul rising in the polls, getting more media interviews and raising the most cash in the fourth quarter, and just a couple of days ago breaking the single-day fundraising record, this BS just pops up again? No way, no how.

Someone, almost certainly from another campaign, put this out there today.

Micahyah
12-19-2007, 07:27 PM
I bet I know who, the guy who is friendliest with the media AND is most threatened by Ron Paul right now:

John McCain.

McCain is desperate to win NH. He has a big problem though, independents are against the war and he's the war's biggest cheerleader.

Notice how the media has pumped up McCain since Sunday night because of Lieberman endorsement?

I think this was an attempt to knock Paul down after puming McCain up.

Nancy A
12-19-2007, 07:28 PM
I agree, it's McCain.

JPFromTally
12-19-2007, 07:29 PM
It seems like such a petty little "scandal" too.

fourameuphoria
12-19-2007, 07:32 PM
So it took about 48 hours for a record-breaking fund raiser to trickle in on the news story, but the media has collectively pounced on Ron Paul getting a bad $500 donation within an hour

ValidusCustodiae
12-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Why McCain?

They've had this story for months, for one thing. And I doubt any of the particular candidates had to bother to call. The black magicians of cnn fox abc msnbc and cbs etc. are pulling out their reserve infoammo. Lol.

Either way, they can't get no dirt on the good doc... well, besides this...
GOP finally nails that hypocrite Ron Paul in ad!
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-Freedom.htm?At=028046

Aus4RP
12-19-2007, 07:34 PM
The Media is scared because of Ron Paul success, it's bullying hasn't worked. So it's whipping out it's equivalent to the boogy man to scare potential voters away that would be disgusted that "White Supremacists" would be supporting this candidate. Pretty lame attempt really.

6 million dollars has worried the elite, they have known about Don Blacks donation through a Media release by the ADL months ago, and they saved the story for a week when Ron Paul was getting plenty of air time and when news about Six Million dollars had been donated.

It's a psychological attack, people should be outraged they would try such mental manipulation, Not because some guy gave $500 of his own Money as an American to support a candidate he likes. Is it so bad someone uses their democratic right to choose?. It's not, and the Media are using this not to present facts, but to scare the simple masses. Because That's what the Media do and have always done. God (if there is one) bless the Internet.

Austin
12-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Huckabee, McCain, or the unseen shadow.

Doesn't matter, Dr. Paul and his campaign handled it perfectly in every instance.

Paulitician
12-19-2007, 07:37 PM
It's been brought up a couple times in recent interviews. I don't think it had to be another campaign who did it. Who knows though. It's a huge non-issue anyway.