PDA

View Full Version : KARL ROVE worried about RON PAUL getting the NOD !! Huge news !!

Falseflagop
12-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Thanks Lew!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/017872.html

Ozwest
12-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Damn, I'll post before this falls off the front page.

Great analysis. We're for real!

Joe3113
12-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Awesome. I despise you with every inch of my body Mr Rove.

Jerome
12-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Misleading thread title. Rove simply says he hopes people won't jump on the bandwagon. If you ask me, Huck is the bandwagon pick right now. I actually agree with Karl Rove **vomits**.

Don't twist peoples words, that's why I don't watch tv or listen to radio for my news.

Falseflagop
12-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Go Lew

Ron2Win
12-19-2007, 07:25 PM
http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Karl_Rove_Worried_About_Ron_Paul

Digg the shit outta this one.

Joe3113
12-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Misleading thread title. Rove simply says he hopes people won't jump on the bandwagon. If you ask me, Huck is the bandwagon pick right now. I actually agree with Karl Rove **vomits**.

Don't twist peoples words, that's why I don't watch tv or listen to radio for my news.

He named mike as someone he would support

aspiringconstitutionalist
Interesting. I've been hearing a lot of that lately. "I'm worried Ron Paul might actually win--I mean, I know it sounds crazy, but I think the conventional polls might actually be underestimating his support and his supporters are really fanatical and likely to have a high turnout rate..."

Ron2Win

"(he named Rudy, Mitt, John, Fred, and Mike) and could support any of them."

We see right through you.

12-19-2007, 07:27 PM

No, I think you're wrong--I thought that same exact thing until I read the actual article. Karl Rove says he LIKES Mike Huckabee, so I doubt the Huckabus would be the bandwagon Rove is worried about. Rove likes all top 5 candidates, so the only bandwagon Rove could be worried about is Paul's or Hunter's (Tancredo dropping out tomorrow). Hmm.

brianbb98
12-19-2007, 07:29 PM
was it on hannity?

http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1064/6128734/12507557/293845498.jpg

KramerDSP
12-19-2007, 07:30 PM
No, I think you're wrong--I thought that same exact thing until I read the actual article. Karl Rove says he LIKES Mike Huckabee, so I doubt the Huckabus would be the bandwagon Rove is worried about. Rove likes all top 5 candidates, so the only bandwagon Rove could be worried about is Paul's or Hunter's (Tancredo dropping out tomorrow). Hmm.

You're forgetting Keyes mania. It. Is. Everywhere.

Edward
12-19-2007, 07:30 PM

Don't twist peoples words, that's why I don't watch tv or listen to radio for my news.I agree with this assessment. I heard Rove on Hannity's show and I clicked on this thread thinking I missed something that he said.

12-19-2007, 07:33 PM
You're forgetting Keyes mania. It. Is. Everywhere.

Oh, you're right. You know, it's funny, I had totally forgotten that Alan Keyes was in BORAT since I last watched that movie last spring, and then I popped it in again last night. I like how he says "gay community."

RPinSEAZ
12-19-2007, 07:42 PM
He named mike as someone he would support

Seriously I don't get how he could support Mike. He does want the Republicans to win the election doesn't he?

brumans
12-19-2007, 08:01 PM
Keyes Mania... lol