PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Liberty Political Advertising?

dante
12-19-2007, 07:16 PM
Would someone please answer these questions directly? Perhaps it was mentioned elsewhere, but people need to know what is going on. After these questions are answered, then maybe you will see more customers.

#1 is political liberty advertising owned by Jerry Collette and liberty 527 ?? yes or no
( if no, then who is the owner?)

#2 why is there no longer any mention of "liberty political advertising" on the blimp page??

szczebrzeszyn
12-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Hmm, maybe we should start 100 threads with those 2 questions? Maybe then somebody from the blimp team will care to address it? I have no other idea.

szczebrzeszyn
12-19-2007, 07:57 PM
Great, moved to the section that nobody from the blimp team is reading. Thanks mods! :)

dante
12-19-2007, 08:01 PM
Great, moved to the section that nobody from the blimp team is reading. Thanks mods! :)

Yep second time they've done this... time to start claiming conspiracy here in true RP supporter fashion

szczebrzeszyn
12-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Yep second time they've done this... time to start claiming conspiracy here in true RP supporter fashion
Mods do their job, but somebody report all these threads. I wonder who.

dante
12-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Mods do their job, but somebody report all these threads. I wonder who.

that they do... I love how we keep getting ignored here..... its blatantly obvious that we are being ignored... and they aren't going to get the funds they need if we don't get answers.

ItsTime
12-19-2007, 09:09 PM
ive been wondering the same thing

jcims
12-19-2007, 11:03 PM
that they do... I love how we keep getting ignored here..... its blatantly obvious that we are being ignored... and they aren't going to get the funds they need if we don't get answers.

You're not being ignored, you're being asked to wait a few days for the answer...

szczebrzeszyn
12-19-2007, 11:16 PM
You're not being ignored, you're being asked to wait a few days for the answer...
Sure, money first!

szczebrzeszyn
12-19-2007, 11:20 PM
jcims, honestly, don't you find it ridiculous, that we even have this discussion? That the company asks for money, but don't even bother to tell us who it is? I wouldn't give a damn if they asked for $200, but they are asking for hundrends of thousands of dollars. It's really beyond my imagination how they can collect money as NOBODY (while being an LLC just a few days back) and people don't even question it.

driller80545
12-19-2007, 11:28 PM
You have got me wondering. Something seems fishy!

Cyclone
12-20-2007, 11:18 PM
This forum clearly is in the pocket of the blimp folks. Maybe the mods are getting paid off?

Why is that no questions about the blimp are allowed in the blimp forum? Only good stuff is allowed in there. Any questions are shoved off the front page so fast it makes your head spin.

These people are asking for hundreds of thousands of dollars EVERY MONTH and heaven forbid you question anything.

I am really turned off by this behavior by the mods. They seem to be happy to make sure that everyone is bilked out of their money and sent to a company that has been sued and is paying out your money in that lawsuit to settle it.

This is bizarre. And frankly, dangerous. I feel sorry for all the people who are being taken on this insane project with the help of the moderators on this forum. It is really very sad.

therealjjj77
12-20-2007, 11:31 PM
1st They did what they promised. Who cares who owns the LLC? It wasn't about making money anyway. It was to get around the legal red tape.

2nd They are extremely busy people and haven't really gotten much sleep. They have put their time and energy in this far greater then most of us have. I doubt they even saw your question.

3rd If you have any questions, why not just send them an e-mail directly? That would be the best thing to do.

chestertime
12-21-2007, 03:41 AM
What did happen to it? Maybe we'd know if this forum didn't routinely CENSOR OPPOSITION?!?!?!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=686838#post686838

hueylong
12-21-2007, 03:42 AM
Jeez moron. The function of this forum is not to foster opposition. It's to provide a platform for people who support Ron Paul.

Get a grip.

Huey

szczebrzeszyn
12-21-2007, 07:10 AM
1st They did what they promised. Who cares who owns the LLC? It wasn't about making money anyway. It was to get around the legal red tape.
Because there is no LLC or it's sued now. I think people should be informed about such issues

2nd They are extremely busy people and haven't really gotten much sleep. They have put their time and energy in this far greater then most of us have. I doubt they even saw your question.
They saw and answered, that they would answer in a few days, LOL. They don't know their legal status?

3rd If you have any questions, why not just send them an e-mail directly? That would be the best thing to do.
Because they are widely known for not responding to emails, so why bother.