PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly just played RP's comment about hunkachunks Christmas ad.

Danny Molina
12-19-2007, 07:05 PM
I think it's another one of his tirades about the war on christmas.

Shellshock1918
12-19-2007, 07:12 PM

Don't listen to that man.

jasonoliver
12-19-2007, 07:18 PM
"Fuck Bill O'reilly!" - Snoop Dogg

Ron LOL
12-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Let me guess...Ron Paul is again a "pinhead."

RonPaulwillWin
12-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Isnt there a segment where Bill makes fun of not being able to fund the blimp in time?

Paulitician
12-19-2007, 07:26 PM
That would be ironic/interesting because Ron Paul was the first to make a Christmas ad. Hopefully Bill O' is not insinuating that Ron Paul is part of the war on Christmas too :D

ronpaulfollower999
12-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Any publicity is good publicity.

michaelwise
12-19-2007, 07:32 PM
Is this the interview BO was referring to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrkltetQ0x4

angelatc
12-20-2007, 10:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE-KvkDIzgw - the video. O"Reilly is an ass. But we knew that.

Nihilist23
12-20-2007, 11:37 AM
Any publicity is good publicity.

+1000

jd603
12-20-2007, 02:27 PM
I think it was good for Ron overall..

moostraks
12-20-2007, 02:39 PM
Wow these guyd don't get down to the deep south much. If you aren't a member of the local Baptist church then you are not a Christian and you are subjected to treatment as a second class citizen. Yes, I speak from experience....

JPFromTally
12-20-2007, 02:43 PM
A few years ago I dated a girl who is a Southern Baptist. The preachers would go onto these long political tirades... then they would pray for George Bush for about 5 minutes or so.

azminuteman
12-20-2007, 02:46 PM
A few years ago I dated a girl who is a Southern Baptist. The preachers would go onto these long political tirades... then they would pray for George Bush for about 5 minutes or so.

Yup, Preacher's Kids (PK's) are the first ones to get pregnant or have some sort of scandal.

Joe3113
12-20-2007, 02:48 PM

They also pray for murderers about to get the electric chair don't they?

enjerth
12-20-2007, 02:49 PM
... And?

I see a whole lot of criticism of O'Reilly without actually saying what he said.

Mark Rushmore
12-20-2007, 02:50 PM
They also pray for murderers about to get the electric chair don't they?

I heard they just call up the Governor and have them pardoned.

Derek Johnson
12-20-2007, 02:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTsDksBBQ6k

Bill lied to me on air in this video about Ron's Afganistan vote. He told me that he called Ron out on not wanting to be in Afganistan now [which you can see is a lie if you watch the video]....but we were discussing Ron being on his show two nights before in which he charged Ron of not wanting to go into Afganistan in the wake of 9-11. He obviously was not aware of Ron's vote on Afganistan, and then he flat lied to me by saying he didn't challenge Ron's Afgan vote, rather being there now. Give O'Reilly what he deserves: no audience, because he has no credibility. None.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-20-2007, 02:57 PM
but didn't Ron Paul come out with his ad first? why do they pretend that he doesn't have a christmas ad? seems like a damn rip off

Joe3113
12-20-2007, 03:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTsDksBBQ6k

Bill lied to me on air in this video about Ron's Afganistan vote. He told me that he called Ron out on not wanting to be in Afganistan now [which you can see is a lie if you watch the video]....but we were discussing Ron being on his show two nights before in which he charged Ron of not wanting to go into Afganistan in the wake of 9-11. He obviously was not aware of Ron's vote on the Afganistan, and then he flat lied to me by saying he didn't challenge Ron's Afgan vote, rather being there now. Give O'Reilly what he deserves: no audience, because he has no credibility. None.

Great job having the guts to stand up to chicken hawk Oreily

ThePieSwindler
12-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Leave it to oreilly to take something like this wholly out of context.

BillyDkid
12-20-2007, 03:10 PM
I don't know why Huckabee bothers to buy air time. All the news channels feel compelled to play his ad over and over for him. No, their not biased. The reason Huckabee is where he is is only because the media adopted him as their pet and promoted him at every turn. It is truly sickening.

rasheedwallace
12-20-2007, 03:12 PM
props to o'really for the free press!

Derek Johnson
12-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Great job having the guts to stand up to chicken hawk Oreily

Thanks. He's a bigger chicken shit than Michael Medved, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, and even John Gibson. The only bigger confrontation coward is Mark Levin.

If you are honest with Bill's screener, he'll just have you hang on hold until you hang up...Bill is a total coward with confrontations, and he gave me ammo for 10 more calls during my call. I mean, he told me and all his audience that Iran is a greater threat than China! WTF!?!

Thomas Paine
12-20-2007, 03:17 PM
According to these allegations, Bill O'Reilly is a real class act:

http://www.jimgilliam.com/outfoxed/mackris_complaint.pdf

I wonder why O'Reilly settled this lawsuit out of court for a substantially large amount of money???

Deborah K
12-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Way to go Derek! Great clip! Love Aaron, may he rest in peace.

ashlux
12-20-2007, 03:30 PM
They showed Ron Paul, Charles Goyette (libertarian-leaning radio host), and Bill Donahue (Catholic League) criticizing the ad.

A Republican "strategist" responded to the criticism saying Democrats will use religion for political gain and then turn around and criticize a Republican for doing the same.

A couple of points on that one:

1) Ron Paul is a Republican. Bill Donahue is probably a Republican. If Charles Goyette isn't a third party, he's probably Republican too.
2) Neither Ron Paul nor Charles Goyette invokes Christ's name for political gain. Bill Donahue is all about trying to find attacks on Catholicism and bringing attention to them. I don't think he counts. (Especially for making it obvious he's there to talk about religion and media, politics, etc).

Deborah K
12-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Oh and by the way, I watched that creep O'Reilly for TEN years! Way before he got popular, he was a different person then....or maybe he used to do a much better job of hiding his true self.

He makes me sick. He's a liar, a hypocrite, and a koolaid drinker for Bush. A Bush drinker....LOL!