PDA

View Full Version : The campaing doesn't need any more money, but we do.

Ron2Win
12-19-2007, 06:53 PM
Guys, the campaign cannot spend any money on our pet projects.

So if we keep raising the "Money Bombs" we are basically not helping each other much, since the same money could have been used to support other projects.

So let's stop with the campaign "Money Bombs" and let's focus on the other projects.

pates03
12-19-2007, 06:55 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=60427

Thats what I was trying to say before. since they can't legally support the pet projects. Now its our turn to fund them. the campaign has plenty of money for the next month and some weeks.

We have

OLFD
operationnh
Ron Paul Blimp ( w/e you say about it, it does get national media coverage)
Newspaper Ads
Magazine Ads..

those are some of our focus we should pay attention.

ctb619
12-19-2007, 06:55 PM
the campaign always needs more money

Ron2Win
12-19-2007, 06:58 PM

But right now we do more so than the campaign.

The Blimp is about to go down.

The DVD Bombs are not ready.

People wanna put up Billboards.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
12-19-2007, 06:59 PM
this is rediculous. if you haven't maxed out at $2300 every month, then you should only donate to the official campaign. Who in their right mind would say "Don't donate to the campaign"???????

absolutely rediculous

pates03
12-19-2007, 06:59 PM

your right, but they have a nice cushion right now, I mean even Dr. Paul has said it's hard to spend all that money.

So might as well spend a little on the pet projects that are already out there and ready to go.

Ben Elliott
12-19-2007, 07:00 PM
If we had a money bomb half the size of November 5th all distributed to the grassroots projects, we'd be one of the most powerful voices in this nation.

I'd say next money bomb will be our money bomb.

pates03
12-19-2007, 07:01 PM
this is rediculous. if you haven't maxed out at $2300 every month, then you should only donate to the official campaign. Who in their right mind would say "Don't donate to the campaign"???????

absolutely rediculous

Well your right, since we haven't said NOT to donate to the official campaign, what we are saying is to fund our other CURRENT PROJECTS that can have some huge impact.
Blimp and Iowa Ads..

but then again, when someone has an idea on this forum usually they get shot down very quick..so nvm.

Ron2Win
12-19-2007, 07:02 PM
If we had a money bomb half the size of November 5th all distributed to the grassroots projects, we'd be one of the most powerful voices in this nation.

Exactly, that's what I am trying to say.

pates03
12-19-2007, 07:03 PM

RP and his campaign can't do it by themselves, I mean come on guys each day there is a thread stating how the Official Campaign team sucks (which i don't agree on) so this is another way around them.

icon124
12-19-2007, 07:04 PM
we should donate to the campaign but at the same time take a few dollars and help these projects...it really does go a long way....someone donated me fliers, bumper stickers, and slimjims....that will reach hundreds for barely anything....we gotta continue to help each other....

the ppl who have money but no time donate to the ppl that have time but no money....we can get things done more efficiently like that....

efficient and effective....my two favorite words

Pure Excess
12-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Supporting local meetups with sign supplies would be awesome. Paint, stencles, poster board, kinda like a little survival kit. Slim jims, flyer's. Stickers , all that good stuff.

just my .02c

-a Ron Paul Republican

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Supporting local meetups with sign supplies would be awesome. Paint, stencles, poster board, kinda like a little survival kit. Slim jims, flyer's. Stickers , all that good stuff.

just my .02c

-a Ron Paul Republican

the campaign is sending free materials to the meet-up groups with all the money we've sent them, so this is already taken care of...

TomTX
12-19-2007, 08:30 PM

absolutely rediculous

Every month?

Try "every race"

You can only donate $2,300 to Ron Paul ONCE for the primary race.

Further support has to be your time, efforts - and funding independent grassroots projects.