PDA

View Full Version : Compare Giuliani vs Paul racism allegations..

tsetsefly
12-19-2007, 06:42 PM
We all know Paul has been labeled by some neocons and critics as a racist because some white supremacist support him well what would that make the ghoul?

Consider Giuliani’s campaign in South Carolina, perhaps the most important primary in the GOP schedule, and the state on which Giuliani has pinned his hopes for the nomination. In June, Giuliani state campaign chair and South Carolina Treasurer Thomas Ravenel was indicted for conspiracy to distribute crack cocaine (Rock Hill, S.C., Herald, 6/19/07) and forced to step down from the campaign. On September 6, he pled guilty to a federal charge of possession with intent to distribute cocaine (Charleston Post and Courier, 9/6/07).

Ravenel’s campaign job was quickly filled by his father, Arthur Ravenel, who nearly as quickly was revealed to have smeared the NAACP as “the National Association for Retarded People” in 2000 (Austin-American Statesman, 1/9/00).
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=3214

Lol, the son a crack distributor the dad a racist, what a team the ghoul has working for him...

tsetsefly
12-19-2007, 06:54 PM
bump

DealzOnWheelz
12-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Digg It To The Top

Paulitician
12-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Giuliani has a certain disdain for Black people, that's what I've concluded anyway. I don't know why but some his actions as mayor give me that feeling, also because there have been allegations of it.

tsetsefly
12-19-2007, 07:46 PM
bump