PDA

View Full Version : Put the socalled racist newsletters issue to bed

robatsu
07-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Guys,

I think we are on the racist/antisemitic defensive here a little bit. Best defense is a good offense and here it is.

Frankly, anyone who is calling RP racist based upon one unique article, regardless of the provenance, in a lifetime of writing, clearly has an agenda and that should be brought to the table immediately. As in, "why do call this man racist, given one questionable article out of hundreds". Don't even go into who got fired, who got approved, but rather why are trying to make this guy into David Duke. Heck, even Hillary has allegations of anti-semitism.

best strategy is to trivialize the accuser instead of fretting incessantly. Why is this? Because it is the truth. We aren't trying to put lipstick on a pig like Wallace supporters in 72. Ron Paul is not a racist candidate and anyone trying to make him so on several sentences 20 years ago in a lifetime of writing is clearly on a strategy of character assassination.

So don't be defensive, be dismissive.

Jay Roberts

kylejack
07-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Frankly, its going to hit us like a ton of bricks. I'm braced for impact, but I don't think it will be good at all.